Chloe | Leaving {Part 2}

A/N Dayum you guys are awesome! 3,5k reads already?! I feel flattered! ^^

Imagine planning on leaving Arcadia Bay with your best friend Chloe after you have saved enough money.

'Pssst, Chloe...' you whispered, standing under her window. No response. You crouched down and picked up a small pebble. With a fine aim, you threw it against her window. It worked; not even 10 seconds later, Chloes sleep-drunken head appeared. '(Name)?! What the hell are you doing here at 3am?!' the punk whisper-shouted. 'Chlo, we need to leave now. I've been in a fight with Nathan and I'm sick of this school!' Chloe seemed to think for a moment. 'Okay, I'll open the door for you. Be quiet, don't wake my step-shit!' Chloe disappeared and you shoved your cold hands in the pockets of your coat. You made your way to the front door and Chloe opened it for you. It squeaked slightly when you walked in. 'I'm going to get my stuff.' You followed the blue-haired to her room. 'I left my suitcases by my bike.' you stated. 'Make sure they won't get stolen then!' Chloe smirked while dumping a dozen of shirts in her suitcase. 'What was it about Nathan? What has he done with his fucking posh ass?' You sighed while sitting down on Chloe's bed. 'Oh, you know, the usual stuff. He called me stupid that I was friends with you, then I kicked his butt. I got expelled.' 'What?!' Chloe exclaimed, maybe a bit too hard. You fell both silent, didn't move an inch. You heard stumbling in the hall. 'In the closet!' Chloe ordered. Quickly, you pushed yourself into the closet and Chloe laid down in her bed. 'Chloe? What's that?' Davids voice sounded from the other side of the door. Your heart beated in your throat. 'N-Nothing! I just fell out of bed and was kinda surprised!' Some mumbling from David. 'Okay, goodnight!' After a couple of moments, it was silent. '(Name), we need to go, NOW!' Chloe said, stuffing her suitcase with clothing, zipping it shut. You pushed the doorknob down and wanted to head towards the front door. '(Name), not that way. Through the window.' 'What?' 'Come on.' Chloe opened it and you saw the roof from the garage next to it. Chloe jumped down on it with an elegant movement. '(Name), hurry!' You hestitated for a moment, but followed your friend soon after. You two jumped onto the grass and sneaked through the garden. 'Put that bike of yours in the pick up, hurry!' Chloe whispered. You did what she commanded and climbed next to her in the car. Chloe started the engine and drove towards the road. A sigh of relief left your lips as you leaned back into the chair. 'We friggin' did it, (Name)!' Chloe bumped your shoulder, her eyes never leaving the road before you. You smiled, nodding your head. 'Yes Chloe, we did it! We are totally badass!' You approached the end of the city. 'Goodbye Arcadia Bay, hello world!' Chloe cheered as you laughed loudly. 'We are about to kick some ass!' Your friend kicked in the accelerator and the car sped up. 'Woohoo, (Name)! We are the queens of the world!'

So that is it guys. Sorry it took so long to upload, I had a writers block. :c Coming up is Victoria X reader, and I would like to ask to send in requests. The chapters aren't really romantic now, so fluff is also allowed now! Please, if you want fluff, tell the gender you want the reader to be mkay? Merci! :3