Chloe | Leaving {Part 1}

A/N: 900 reads?! Omg tysm guys! You are awesome! <3

Imagine planning on leaving Arcadia Bay with your best friend Chloe after you have saved enough money.

'Come on, slow-poke! Hurry! We need to get the money, remember?' You laughed at your impatient friend Chloe, who was tugging at your arm to make you walk faster. 'You don't know how heavy this bucket is!' you whined. The warm water in the bucket spilled a bit on your pants with every step you took. Chloe on the other side was carrying the sponges and the soap. 'Oof!' You placed the bucket next to the car, massaging your hurting shoulder. Why in the hell parked that stupid officer Corn his truck so far away from the Two Whales Diner?! Chloe bent down and soaked one sponge in the hot water while handing you the other one. 'This baby will be hella shiny in just a matter of time!' Your blue-haired friend cheered while patting the white truck on the bonnet. You grinned and splashed your sponge onto the dirty window, rubbing it with force to clean it. 'Hey, you splattered on me!' 'Sorry!' You rolled your eyes and smirked smugly while you washed the 4x4. Chloe started cleaning the car at the other side. You looked at the huge pick up and narrowed your eyes to block out the sunlight that the chrome coat of the door reflecter. 'Come on, start scrubbing already!' 'Geez, stop being so hella impatient Chlo!' She laughed, cleaning the windshield. You rolled your eyes smirking and followed the orders you had recieved. The sun stung in your neck as you soaked the sponge in the water again. 'It's so hot outta here!' you sighed, going with your hand through your (h/c) hair. 'Sorry, shall I leave?' 'Hilarious.' you said sarcastically. Chloe chuckled and splashed some water towards you. 'Hey!' you exclaimed, soaking your sponge and throwing it at Chloe. 'You bitch!' laughed the punk girl, throwing it back. You smirked at her as you held the wet sponge, but a wicked grin spread over Chloe's face. 'Oh no... Chloe... Chloe put that bucket down!'

~Time skip brought you by Pompidou~

The sun was already setting when you two finished cleaning officer Corns car. It had taken many hours to get the 4x4 clean, but you had really outdone yourselves. Not a single spot was missed, even the wiper blades were black again instead of the dusty brown sand colour that covered them most of the times. A sigh left your lips and you wiped your sweaty forehead as you let the sponge fall into the bucket. 'I'm statisfied, (Name)!' Chloe said as she wrapped an arm around you. 'So am I, Chlo! Shall we call the officer?' Chloe nodded and pulled her phone out of her pocket. 'Officer Corn? We are done!'

~Another timeskip sponsored by Samuels squirrels~

'Is this really my truck?' You two nodded proudly as the officer walked around the car, inspecting the work you two had done. 'Ladies, well done!' He got his wallet and opened it, pulling out a fifty dollar bill. 'Shhh, it's much money, so keep it a secret to everybody.' (Zelda fans, see what I did there? :3) He stuffed the money into Chloe's hand, who put it in her pocket. 'Thank you, sir!' 'No, thank yóu girls! I've gotta go now. Have a nice day!' 'Same to you, officer!' He stepped into the car and drove off. Your eyes settled on Chloe's tired face, which suddenly lit up. '(Name), shall we count our money? It could be that we have finally enough to leave this place!' Without waiting for an answer, Chloe yanked you with her, over the parking lot towards the Two Whales Diner.

So that is part one of this imagine! I am sorry for not updating for so long, but I am currently very busy with school and all. Coming up are Warren X Reader and Mr Jefferson X Reader (and of course part 2 of Chloe X Reader) so you can look forward to that in advance. :3 It will take a while tho, please accept my apologies!

With love,

Hyrule_And_Beyond