A Fond Farewell

Hey guys,

First of all, thank you so much for 50K reads! You're all amazing! I love you so so so much! <3 It's crazy how popular this book is, it's not that good... But it's all thanks to you! You are awesome! My eternal gratitude, dear readers!

Second of all, as many of you may have noticed through my previous Author Notes (I have deleted them now), I am struggling a lot to keep this story going. I really am, I try to force out chapters but I never publish them, and I've came to the conclusion to stop writing this once and for all. I'm sorry, but I just can't anymore. I have other things that I like now. I tried so hard, but failed. I even rewatched the series on YouTube, but it felt like something was missing. My love for the game has died down, I guess... It's long ago since the series ended, so I think it just faded...

So this is it, then. However, if I ever get into Life Is Strange again, I might add some new chapters.

If you're into one of the following fandoms, I have stories up from those, in case you're interested. The Hobbit, Sherlock and Skyrim are books I have on my profile right now.

I still would love to chat with you guys! If you're looking for a Wattpad friend, hit me up! I don't bite. ;)

Kisses, Hyrule And Beyond