Warren | Party

Imagine Brooke trying to make you jealous by trying to flirt with Warren but Warren has his eyes on someone else...

You always watched him from the corner of your eyes during science class. You watched him doing his experiments which most of the time failed, to your amusement. He was a close friend of yours, but you felt more for him then just a friendship. You knew he had admirers and that he was already crushing on Max. If you were Max, then you knew what you would do. You admit it, you were slighty jealous of the brunette girl. The way Warren always looked at her made your stomach spin around. And then there was Brooke, another friend from Warren, who admired him also. She could not stop talking about how they would end up together whenever she talked to you. You knew you would never stand a chance. It made you sad from deep inside and you knew that you had to forget him. After a long day of class, the bell rang. Sighing, you gathered your books and put them in your backpack. Saying the teacher goodbye, you walked to your locker. A sigh left your lips as you opened it and all your books fell out. 'Shit...' you muttered, crouching down to pick the books up. You put them back in your locker angrily and slammed the door shut. 'Well, you seem rather grumpy.' Brooke smirked and pushed her glasses back onto her nose. 'O-Oh it's just this bloody locker!' You smashed your fist against it and heard stumbling inside. 'Hell...' Brooke chuckled. 'Oh, you're sometimes so childish (Name). By the way, did I tell you that the sequel of Warrens favourite movie is in the cinema by next week? I am going to buy two tickets, hopefully he says yes!' Seriously, that girl won't shut up. 'I have to ask him before he goes with that stupid Max.' The name rolled over her tongue like it was poison. The ravenhaired scrunched her nose. Little did you know, Brooke knew that you had a crush on Warren also, and she would do anything to make you jealous. 'And I am going to see Warren tonight at my birthday party. Wanna come also?' Your smile fell. Of course she was trying to kiss him in front of you. But you couldn't let her take Warren away so easily. 'Okay.' you simply said, turning towards the door. 'That's decided. Tonight around 8pm at the local bar.' She smiled statisfied. You nodded. 'I will be there.'

That evening, you had not eaten one single bite. You were shaking on your legs. You had put on something that was anything but party clothing, a simple (colour) hoodie on jeans. Brooke on the other side looked fantastic: A black dress that reached just above her knees that showed her curves just enough to get every guy staring, smokey make up and wine red lips, her black hair in loose curls over her shoulders. The room was filled with people who were dancing, drinking and laughing. Oh, how nervous you was that evening... You leaned against the wall, trying to not be walked over by some drunk guys. Chewing on your chipped nail polish, you saw Warren walk in. He wore his casual clothes, to your relief. You felt your cheeks grow hot as his eyes met yours, a small smile appearing on his face. He made his way through the crowd, muttering apologies to the couples that were dancing together. 'Hello (Name)!' You smiled and brushed a strand of (Hair colour) hair behind your ear. 'Hey, Warren! How are you?' 'I'm doing fine, thank you! What about you?' 'I'm good, thanks!' He smiled. 'Great! Can I get you a drink?' You nodded. 'Yes please!' He winked and disappeared to the bar, and you was alone again. Waiting, you let your eyes wander over the people. Max was talking with her punk friend. Victoria and Nathan were making out. Zachary and Evan were doing something what seemed like dealing drugs. Kate was sitting in the corner of the room, alone, a glass of coke clenched in her hand. You should've went towards her if it was not that Warren came back with the drinks at the same moment. '(Name)! Here you go!' You smiled and took the beer. 'Thank you Warren!' He smiled sweetly and took a sip of his own drink. 'So, excited for the new ape movies?' Warren slightly frowned, surprised that you knew there would be new ones coming out soon. 'Yes, yes I am! Hey, (Name), would you--' 'Hey Warren!' Brooke interrupted, hugging the brunette boy. 'Uhm, hey Brooke!' She was drunk, you could smell the alcohol from far away. She leaned against Warren, her high heels barely able to keep her steady. She brought her lips to Warrens ear. 'Hey hot stuff, you know that I really like you, right?' You saw Warren blush, and you held back your tears. 'I always thought you could make out reeeaaaly good, may I find out?' she slurred, hanging around Warrens neck. That was it. You spun around and rushed through the crowd, seeing everything through a blur of tears. You found your way to the balcony and inhaled the fresh air. And then you cried. You let your tears roll over your cheeks for minutes. 'Sucks being rejected, hm?' You quickly wiped your tears and looked at Kate, who walked to your left side. 'I know you like Warren.' 'He will never like me back...' Kate put her hand on your shoulder. 'I am sure he will. You are a wonderful person, (Name). One does not simply not like (Name&Last Name).' You scoffed. 'Brooke hates me. She only invited me so I would get jealous.' Kate pulled you into a hug. 'Brooke only wants that because she knows you are better then her.' You hugged Kate back tightly. 'Thank you, Kate. You are a real friend. We should hang out more often.' She smiled and pulled back. 'Yes, we should!' She squeezed in your hands slightly. '(Name)? Can I talk to you for a second?' You spun towards Warren, a sly smile on his face. 'I'll leave you two to be.' Kate mumbled while rushing away. 'Brooke asked me if I wanted to go to the ape movie with her.' You bit your lip. 'Oh, how nice! Have fun!' You tried to sound happy for him. 'I denied.' Your eyes widened. 'Oh?' Warren nodded and smirked. 'I want to see the ape movies with somebody else.' He pulled two tickets out of his pocket and gave one to you. 'Do you want to go ape with me?' You couldn't believe your ears! 'M-Me? What about Max!?' Warren chuckled. 'Max who?' He leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours. His arms sneaked around your waist and he pulled you closer. Suddenly, you knew you would be going ape with Warren more then once.

Hey what's up lovely readers? I hope you enjoyed my first Warren shot, I enjoyed writing it a lot! Coming up are Mr. Jefferson X Reader and Kate X Reader, so keep your heads up for that! Don't forget to give feedback and vote! ;)

With love,

Hyrule_And_Beyond