Healing Aaron

© 2015 Copyright. All Rights Reserved

Hello readers! My name is Frances but you can call me Francy. This is my first time writing and i'm so excited! I've been reading for a while so i thought, maybe i should try writing a book.

So thanks for choosing to read my book and i hope you'll like and enjoy it as much as i enjoy writing it!

NB: there might be some grammar errors so please bear with me.

So here is my story... healing Aaron

Meet Sarah Williams.
She's a 21 year old first-year psychiatrist resident. She lost her parents when she was a little child. But due to an accident, she lost her memory and was taken in by nice parents who had a son. She was later told that he's her twin brother. She's everyone's favourite. Well mostly everyone especially Aaron.

Meet Aaron Millers.
He's a third-generation billionare who suffers from multiple personality disorder. As he tries to get his life back on track, the "five people" whom he created inside him began their battle to be the final dictator that will have control over his life.

They meet each other and their first impression weren't that good.

But what happens when Aaron askes her to secretly be his psychiatrist?

And what happens when she eventually falls in love with one of his personalities?

Follow the two lovebirds as they embark on a journey full of love, mystery and laughter.