"I hate you!"I yelled.

"Bee please,let me explain."

"These pictures explain enough,it's over David,goodbye.I hope you're happy."I wiped my tears and got out of his dorm.

"Bee please,"he knelt down and hugged my waist.

"I need you,I can't live without you."

"You're gonna have to.Goodbye."I removed his arms and closed the door leaning on it.I should've known this was coming,I can't believe I let him fool me.You're so stupid Althea!You're too easy to get now look what happened.I grabbed my hair and slightly pulled it.Then let the tears stream down my face.

David's POV

I don't even remember being with the girl on the picture.She shouldn't believe these because there was never a time I went to a bar and flirted with girls,I'm always with my friends and I don't even drink.I'm the only guy in my group who drinks juice when we're bar hopping.I don't get how this could be possible.

I got out of my dorm and tried to knock on hers.

"Who is it?"I heard her say.

"Uhm..."I quickly got the bouquet I was going to give her earlier.

"Delivery for Miss Jones,"I said in a deep voice hiding my face behind the bouquet.She opened the door and I saw her face.Her eyes were swollen,and dried tears were still on her face.

"Sorry sir,I know I look like a mess.Whose are these from?"

"Uh...it doesn't say,Miss."

"Do you have the paper for me to sign?"

"Uh...no I forgot it sorry but I'll make a note of it later that you've received these,"

"Alright,can I have them now?"

"Uh...before you can have them,may I ask why are you so sad today?"

"Well,I just broke up with my boyfriend,"tears streamed down her face again.It was killing me,I want to hug her and tell her that nothing happened,that I never cheated on her and that I never will.But instead,all I could do is nod.

"I guess this is what I get for trusting and falling so easily,"she wiped her tears.

"Can I have them now?"How am I suppose to give it to her without letting her see that it's me?

"Uh..."

"Why have you been hiding your face,Sir?"

"Uh..."I looked down and slowly gave it to her hiding my face.

"Da- David?"

"Who is that?"I asked her.She then threw the bouquet at me and was about to go back in when I got a hold of her arm.

"Bee please,let me explain."I held both of her arms.

"Let go!"

"At least let me explain bee,we're not over,we can't be over.I love you Bee,I love you so much,you know I would never hurt you.Please believe me when I say this,you know I don't drink,I don't even remember the girl on the picture."I explained.

"Because you were drunk,I could've understood it better if you were just drunk but you brought her to bed!"

"Bee please,you know this could be edited,anyone can do that nowadays,I know in my heart that nothing like this happened.Bee,I promised you that I would never hurt you,and I have kept that promise since we became friends."

"It's too late David,it doesn't matter what you say,you don't have proof,now we're done here,let go of my arms."she struggled but I held onto her tighter.

"Bee please,has it ever crossed your mind that Andre might've edited these pictures?"

"Why would he do that?He would never do anything that will hurt me."

"Why don't you ask him where he got these?You didn't give him a chance so now,he's trying to ruin our relationship."

"Andre wishes nothing but for me to be happy,he would never hurt me."

"Bee,Andre might've set us up!Please,ask him where he got these."

"I won't,now let go before I yell and let someone call the police."I held her face and was leaning in when she slapped me.

"It's over."she slammed her door.I brushed my hair with my fingers and rushed to Andre's dorm.Right when he opened the door,I punched him.

"Hey!What's wrong with you?"

"Where did you get these pictures?!"

"Simple,I saw them,"

"Andre,you know I never cheated and never will,why are you doing this?"

"Because I don't want Thea getting hurt.It was better for her to know this way than finding it out on her own."

"Did you edit these so you can break us up?"I asked him trying to stay calm.

"Why would I do that?I only want the best for Althea."

"Because she never gave you a chance!Now you're making stories up so you can ruin our relationship.Trust me,you failed,"

"Oh yeah,then how come I heard her yelling at you?"

"I won't give up until she's mine again."With that,I left.

Andre's POV

I love Althea with all my heart and it hurts me to see her this way,I only did it because I love her and I want her to give me a chance.

"Thank you Dre,you're a life saver."she told me.

"You're welcome,Thea."I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder.

"I should've taken things slow."She told me still crying.

"Shh,"

"I'm sorry.I'm lucky that I still have you even if I rejected you,"

"It's okay,I'll always be here for you,"

"Dre,how come guys never get contented with one girl?Why do they always have to have an affair?"

"Not always,some are happy with just one.Unfortunately,David is not one of them."

"Please don't say his name,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I can't believe he wasted everything we had."She was still crying,I hate to see her like this,I now feel guilty for doing this to her.Yes,I edited the picture to make it look like he was in bed with a girl.But I only did it so they would break up and have Althea to myself.Selfish as it may sound but I would do anything just for her to be mine,I didn't wait just to be rejected.

I'll make her mine and I'll do whatever it takes.

"Give it time Thea,it will heal itself.You can tell me anything if it makes you feel better."

"Thank you Andre,you're such a good friend.But I just wanna sleep,to forget about everything for awhile."

"Alright,call me if you need anything,"I left her dorm and walked back to mine when David stopped me.

"What were you doing with her?"

"I was just making her feel better after you broke her heart."

"Andre,I know you know that those pictures aren't real,I just hope that whoever owns them,will at the very least,feel guilty for what they did."I didn't say anything and left.

David's POV

I hope she listens to me,I don't know what I would so without her,she's my inspiration.I carefully set a rose outside her door and left.I drove around the city trying to cheer myself up.But every time I see something that reminds me of her,my heart breaks into even smaller pieces.

I sat on a bench and took my phone out to stare at her picture.

"I miss you."I whispered kissing her picture.For the first time since Mom died,tears streamed down my face like a river.And it felt exactly the same.

Thanks for reading!