Xander

Like a the sunlight,

Peeping through cracks,

She is my ray of hope,

She is all I have.

XANDER

This girl had weird thoughts. She thought I was a dream, she thought I could love someone else or find someone else prettier than her. She said that nothing would scare her into not loving me. My dangerous and powerful side hadn't scared her and she was still here seeing my psychotic aunt and hearing some of politics . She even loved me after my sibling kidnapped her best friend and left her to drown in freezing water.

She was surprised I loved her , did she knew I had same worry? I was worried that there will be a time she would have enough of me and the high power trouble came with being with me and then I will have no reason to exist.

Did she knew angels only love once and she was my once? She didn't deemed herself worthy of me, I wish she could get a feel of my heart and mind and know her worth for me.

I grinned to myself when I thought the trouble I would give her with her last question. She thinks I have been in her room and seen her do stuff she didn't want me to see and I will not refuse till I see her flush beautifully.

I hated to say it but I was excited to go to school the next day and I was the lazy prince when I was trained in Heaven. If only she knew how I was before I fell for her, if only she knew my loving was not the normal sweet love but comes with possessiveness and forever. Will that scare her? I wish not, because now I have broken all the rules to be with her.

Well, I still have to create a raging battle to those who tend to harm her. Will I have my whole kingdom against me, destroy the balance of Heaven and Earth for this girl? God forbid but I knew the answer and it was irrevocably yes!

******

Next morning I could hear the prayers, the calm, honest prayers of her mother. It was due to her mother's ardent praying that she had a guardian angel so I should thank her for two of us meeting. Only she didn't ask for the guardian angel to fall in love with her daughter.

I heightened my guardian senses and I could hear her putting books in her bag. I heard her come down the stairs, talk to her sister and mother. From the way she talked and from her emotions, she loved her mother the most. With her keep to herself nature, she didn't share much with anyone not even her mother. Now I had the challenge to get her to spill out her secrets, her thoughts, her pains and that will tell me how much she trusted me.

After few moments she stepped out of the house, it was cold yet she had her warm blush on her face. I hoped it was because of me. Today her hair was pulled in a high ponytail which made her look even more adorable than she was. She wore a royal blue long sweater and faded blue jeans with sneakers. How in the heaven every colour looked so good on her? I was ogling her and she just dressed in a normal jeans sweater combo. I was her fan. I liked her no matter what.

"Good Morning Love." I said as she came forward and her cheek flushed even a deeper shade.

So the blush was because of me, my big ego got bigger. I have seldom seen her blush before I became visible to her, I was more than glad that I brought the beautiful in her.

"Good Morning yourself, since when did you need a car to get somewhere?" She said in a happy teasing mood.

"Since I had to play human for someone." I answered curtly and she grinned.

Without any second of hesitation she opened the door and made herself comfortable. Her comfort around me was wonderful.

As engine revered I noticed a calm smile on her face as she leaned back and closed her eyes.