Xander

The end was neigh,

I will get what is mine,

I know where I belong,

I will be reckless this time.

XANDER

It took me few seconds to reach Hell and this time I didn't came through back doors but made a grand entrance. I could see the castle from up front it was onyx colored with flames burning at the peak of each tower. There were five towers in total and the highest one had a black dragon as a guard I guessed. But these puny things didn't bothered me, nothing did.

I was here as ultimate annihilator till I get my human back, safe and sound. They will pay if she had been harmed in anyway. I had a tiny bit of guilt for destroying almost half the Heaven, attacking all the gate guards and causing disaster on earth. I hope Freya never finds that out, she will be angry at me.

I bashed open the gates killing two demons and a Hell hound in process. And just for the fun of it I froze the fire around, as human's say till hell froze. I obliterated every soldier coming my way with a mere flick of my fingers.

It had to be a wrathful demon at least to make the fight interesting. Others weren't even worth looking at. King of Hell must be hard to beat but he was not going to hurt his own son not until he had hope of turning me in his puppet.

It took me exactly four minutes and thirty six seconds to reach the throne room I had previously visited as a guest.

Apollyon sat there with the smile of victory, I wanted to punch that smug smile off his face but that was so not angelic and way beyond me.

"Ah, so you made it here and faster than I thought. Don't worry she still lives. I have already allowed you to destroy most of my men and palace now it would be better if you control your anger if you want to see you girl." Apollyon now sounded like King of Hell, black fire in his eyes, black smoke emitting from his body ready to engulf everything around.

He was angry. But I was angrier.

I noticed his palace was already under construction after my last stunt here.

"Are you sure you want to threaten me? It will take me minutes to destroy this place and find Freya." I snarled back at him.

"Did I mention, if you want to see your girl, alive?" He added a minute yet drastically important detail.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?" I yelled making the palace tremble.

"Be calm and show some manners and I will show you." He smiled dipped in malevolence.

My hands clutched tightly in a fist and he smile grew wider. This was maximum he knew he will be getting in mannerism section from me when he had my girl in his captivity.

"Follow me." He stood up and walked towards a door that appeared out of nowhere.

I followed him and as soon as I stepped inside the door, I had that feeling. The feeling that screamed loud; she was here, she was in danger. My steps hastened and I had the desperate urge to fly and be next to her like a shield, like a cocoon.

But I had to wait for Apollyon to saunter calmly ahead of me taking his time to reach Freya.

I noticed the onyx walls around me as I walked the narrow path that was lit up with red light. It was much like the illegal areas in human world. I could hear screams of death and despair, many souls crying out for help and roars of distress and torment. The sound haunted me, not because I was scared but because Freya was here somewhere, in this deathly depressive and torturous place.