Freya

I was his,

And he was mine.

We are the destiny,

Till the end of time.

FREYA

I was too relieved to see him alright. It was not his blood and he was actually untouchable. I saw how he shattered everything around him. He was as everyone said, very powerful. But the only thing I heard in the conversion was –she is not just a girl. Was it meant for me? That means he was in this mess because of me.

And he did something to me. I am a not crying person and he made me mushy and vulnerable. I cried today more than I ever did. He nagged me for truth and as much as I wanted to tell him what I felt I kept it in. But it was hard and I let it go. I just hoped he will not hate me after this and give up his job of being my guardian. I wanted him around, no, actually I needed him around.

When he tilted his head so innocently which he was not, I had just seen his dangerous side I couldn't hold it anymore, I felt myself melt.

"You want to know why I am here? I am here because I was worried for you Alexander. I forgot that I might end up stuck in heaven or that someone might see me and throw me in hell. I was stupid I know for coming here since I was not of any help but a liability for you. But I was worried and..." I paused for a moment to see if I could stop the actual truth.

But it came out nevertheless, "And I felt miserable, miserable enough to have difficulty breathing when you left. I cannot imagine living without you around. Maybe I have grown habitual but a guardian angel is not supposed to leave. Human feels a deep loss inside, did you know? And then I kept thinking of you. I would have kept my emotions and feeling in control but you had to kiss me that way." I kept blabbering and dared not look at him.

I said too much. I was too afraid to see his reaction.

He was silent for a moment and that silence was killing me. So curiosity took over and I looked up slightly, feeling sheepish.

There was relief on his face and a cocky smile. A reaction I have not imagined.

"Freya Morenson, Do you love me?"He asked , amusement and pride coloured his tone.

I bit my tongue. I was annoyed...I cannot lie.

"Yes, your highness I love you." I said it out loud knowing that it was the truth.

I heard his sigh of contentment and next thing I knew he was kissing me.

And the past kiss was nothing compared to it. This kiss was like magic, unbelievable and amazing. He kissed me softly first and then allowed me to give in. It was impossible not to and as soon as I did he kissed me with undying passion. I felt the kiss till my toes and it curled in response.

He almost lifted me in air with his feet still on ground. He was lot taller than me. Kiss made me loose all sense of the world.

And then he set me down, my breathing hitched and heartbeat erratic and loud. I am sure he could hear it.

He didn't replied with a I love you too or I feel the same way or something like that.

He said something that took my breath away, "You are the one Freya- my life."

I had no idea that I meant so much to him. How could I? I have looked in mirror and I have seen him, he was not meant to be with a girl as ordinary as me. He was a exquisitely gorgeous royalty out of a perfect painting.

But he was and will be my guardian angel, my own guardian angel.

And since we were on truth page I said, "I love your eyes, have loved them since I first saw them."

And tip toeing bravely I planted a light kiss on his eye lids.

A smile crept on his face filled with delight, his eyes dancing with mischief.

"Freya you are testing my resolve to be angelic." He said playfully but I could sense the seriousness behind it.

He was controlling himself from being too close to me. He thought that was not angelic behaviour.

I edged closer, my eyes now looming over his lips and said, "And what would I have to do to break it?"

I was being too flirty and truthful.

Alexander winced and laughed.

"You are dangerous right now Freya, it's time we head back before you do something rash and make me the culprit." All this while he smiled at me.

Before I could even protest he picked me up in his arms and we flew. This time completely mesmerised to see the love for me in his eyes I looked into those violet depth all through our flight. He knew I was watching him and the cocky smile never left his face.

Within seconds we were back on earth.

I was right in front of my home.

"Freya go inside, I need to have little talk with my brother." He said knowing well enough that Haylien helped me in reaching heaven.

"Please do not fight with him." I said with as much cuteness as I could pull now knowing my power on him.

He grinned and shook his head at me, he knew I was using my power.

"I promise I won't be hard on him." He winked and left.

I couldn't believe what just happened. Alexander loved me and I loved him. The kind of love in songs and poems the love that will consume and yet you couldn't let it go. I never thought I could love with this intensity.

But Alexander, since when did he love me? Was a human-angel relationship possible? Was I making things hard for him?

Selfishly I decided I will not stay away from him no matter what. And if I was making things hard for him then I will work in solving this but I know that I cannot live without him no matter how exaggerated it sounds.

I entered my house and saw my sister sleeping peacefully on couch with a music channel on TV. My mother was not in sight so I went to my room. I flung myself on my bed and smiled.. I was in love with an angel, my guardian angel. What was I suppose to tell my friends?

My fingers reached my lips and I grinned as I remembered the kiss. He wanted me with equal passion as mine. Thinking it was so weird since he was an angel but the way he kissed there was nothing angelic about it.

He had secretly guarded me all my life, helped me when no one did and was my life saviour. He was a hero and he was mine!