[summary and note]

SHAMELESS

SHAMELESS

by: amanda

"You're life sucks."

"I know, right? Straight out of the womb and life hated me. I'm pretty convinced it's because I'm a Gallagher."

     The Gallaghers; a family that lives on the end of the same street as the Sheriff, which consists of a drug addicted dad, a runaway mom, and seven troubled kids, who all had a reputation for their constant stealing, detentions, and just plain acting out.

     Maya liked to think that she was one of the better kids of the seven. But, even if that seemed to be the case, she was stuck in detention at least once every week for some absurd reason. She was brought up into a family of nutcases and madmen, and she's about to be thrown into a world of lunatics, AKA, werewolves.

     On the Eve of the first day back from winter break, none other than Stiles Stilinski came creeping into her room asking her to come find a dead body with him and Scott. And with her knack for getting into trouble, obviously, she said yes. But little did she know this would be one of the biggest mistakes of her life.

     Sure, she was used to crazy things happening to her all the time, but this was something she had never dreamed of. Werewolves were insane, never mind one of her best friends being one. But sure, the irresponsible teenage Scott McCall can handle it with his two misfit friends.

     Because lets face it, they're all living the shameless life.

First of all, I'd just like to say yes, I know that last line was awful, but I couldn't think of anything else. i'm cheesy, deal it it.

Now, you do not have to have watched Shameless, but it would help a little if you have. you have to have watched Teen Wolf to read this seeing as though I sometimes suck at plotholes, so if you have watched the show it will help a ton.

also; I don't know if many people in the tw fandom have watched shameless or are even interested in this idea, so I have taken a shot at it and I have had this idea stuck in my head for forever and I must write !!

I hope you enjoy the story! ]