Just Imagine: Kevin❤️

Today Kevin wanted to take you to a abandoned amusement park to take pictures. Your a photographer and you both really like to take high quality pictures, so you were excited when Kevin told you he was doing this. You were laying on your bed with your outfit on (outfit is the picture above), hair done, makeup done even though it was just mascara and eyeliner, and you were just waiting for Kevin. You heard Kevin come in and you were so excited you roll off your bed. *you scream* "Y/N" Kevin yells hearing you scream. He runs up the stairs and into your room seeing you on the floor laughing. He holds his hands out to help you up. You grab his hands and he pulls you in close helping you off the floor. Your staring into Kevin's eyes when he asks, "you ok babe ?" Rubbing where it hurts you reply, "yeah I'm fine lets go." You grab the bag with both of your cameras in it a head to the car.

Skip to amusement park

You arrive at the abandoned amusement park and you decided to take Kevin's pictures first. He struck some poses as you just took a bunch of pictures. Then it was your turn. You struck multiple poses because you are a model and you do this all the time. You went to look at the photos and realized they weren't in your camera. "Kevin this isn't my camera" you say to him. He replies, "but I wanted some pictures of my baby on mine so when she's not in my sight I can look at her beautiful self." Replying while blushing you say, "awwwww but can you please take a bunch with mine now?" He nods and you go back to where you were and he took more pictures. A friend of Kevin and his girlfriend tagged along so him and Kevin could take pictures together and so that his girlfriend and you could take pictures together. You all were best friends so it wasn't weird. Deciding to take couple pictures you and Kevin were walking to this teddy bear booth. Kevin's friend was getting  the camera ready and you asked Kevin a serious question. "Kevin do you love me?" you ask him. "Do I love you? Of course I love you. I love you more than anyone else on tho Earth. Wait, why are you asking me this?" He replies. You show him the tweet someone tagged you with. Your head hang low. Kevin picked up your chin, pulled you in close, and held your cheeks in is hands. "Please don't let them destroy you. There just jealous because they don't belong to me like you do. I love you a lot more than words can explain. I wouldn't trade you for the world. I'd take a bullet for you." he finished. As Kevin's friend was getting ready to take the picture he said quickly, "I love you Y/N". Kevin pushed his soft lips against yours and you wrapped you arms around his neck. Once the picture was done being taken you pulled away from Kevin and smiled at him. "I love you too" you say while he looked you dead in the eyes.