Just Imagine: Daniel❤️

Daniel has already asked you to prom so you guys already know your going together. The theme of the dance is "The Last Waltz". Your on the roof of the school because you just love the view. It's Saturday and you know your not supposed to be up there but sometimes you got up there to practice dances for competitions or you just go up there to think. *ring ring* you see Daniel is calling and you pick up the phone. "Hey babe" he says. "Hey babe what's up?" you reply. "Where are you? I need you to teach me something" he asks. "I'm on the roof of the school. Come so I can teach you whatever you need to be taught how to do." In five minutes he was walking up the stairs to the roof. When you heard him you quickly started doing turns, so he wouldn't think you knew he was here. "You know your not supposed to be up here my pretty girl" he says. "I know my handsome boy....so what's this thing you need to be taught how to do?" you ask. "I don't know how to waltz" he says. "Oh I'm surprised but come here I'll teach you" you say. You place his hands where there supposed to go and then showed him how to waltz. He stepped on your feet a couple of times but it was cute to see him so worried about your feet. "I'm gonna put on a song since you got the hang of it" you say. You guys just dance and dance and dance until the song it over. Once it's over Daniel pulls you in so close. Your about a milliliter away from him looking into his eyes. "Thank you cutie, for teaching me how to waltz" he says. "Oh your ever so welcome. Anything for my prince" you reply. He wraps his arms around your waist putting his forehead against yours. You wrap your arms around his neck as he says, "I love you". He pushes his soft lips against yours. After kissing passionately you pull away. After smiling you say, "I love you too".