Just Imagine: Daniel❤️

Coming up soon is your hella cute boyfriend's Daniel Veda from The Bomb Digz birthday. The only problem with this, is that you guys live about 5 or 6 hours away from each other. You living in Boston and him living in New York/New Jersey, because he's always at Devin's house. Finding out your moving to Jersey you need to find a way to tell Daniel. He's knows your moving, just not to New Jersey. Having 7 siblings, a mom, a dad, and your grandparents living with you, your house is just too small. Your siblings by name and age, Jaiden being the oldest 15, you second oldest 13, Marcus 12, Alexis 11, Jacobe 9, Natalie 4, Mitch 2, and Ashley who was just born 5 weeks ago. It's 11pm on a Thursday night. In quite a deep sleep you get a phone call. "Oh Daniel" you say. "He always forgets that's you actually go to school. You answer the phone "Yes Daniel". "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry babe did I wake you." "Maybe but it's ok what do you need?" you ask. "Oh well you know my birthday is next week right?" "Yes I do Daniel and why are you telling me this?" "Because I just really want you to come see me." "I do too Daniel and I'm working on it so don't worry. I have to go but I love you." "Love you too he says back." It's the next day and your in your homeroom saying bye to all of your friends. "Ill miss you you" you say crying as your hugging you friends at once. "I love you all and I'll come visit all the time." You see you dad pull up and walk down the stairs. As you get in the car you look at your friends and wave goodbye. You go back home to pick up your siblings, mom, and grandparents. Since all your stuff is already moved into your new gigantic house all you guys have to do is drive there. Once you guys got there everyone, besides you were tired. Your parents knew you were going to surprise Daniel so you left the house to go see him. It was 3am when you got to his house. His parents left a spare key so you let yourself in. Slowly opening the door you see your hella hella cute boyfriend and get in bed with him. Since you weren't tired because you took a really long nap you stay up on your phone. Around 8am you hear Daniel walk down the stairs. You quickly walk into the downstairs bathroom. "Hey dad" Daniel says. "Hi" his dad replies. You walk out of the bathroom and stand there smiling while Daniel is facing his dad. "You have a visitor" his dad says. "Who?" He asks. "Hi, happy birthday". You say before he turns around. He turns around looking at you in awe. "Y/N!" he yells loudly. He runs up to you, grasps hold of your chubby cheeks, and pushed his soft lips against yours. You wrap you arms around his neck and his dad snaps a picture of you guys kissing. "How did you make it in time?" Daniel asks. "I moved to New Jersey" you say. "Alright I gotta go to work" his dad says. You guys take a regular picture and his dad leaves for work. "This is the best birthday ever!" he says "I love you so much." "I love you so much too." you reply. Later he posts a pic of the two pictures you took saying "Words can't even explain how much she means to me that she came for my birthday😭🎉💘". Then you post a pic saying "Happy birthday to the best boyfriend ever🎉I love you so much Daniel💘💜and I'm so happy I moved in time to be here for your birthday😊😘💗"