Just Imagine: Daniel❤️

You've had anorexia for over a month now and never bothered to tell Daniel. Your parents told you to but you never did. When ever Daniel came over you always told him 'I'm not hungry' just so he wouldn't get suspicious. One day your parents left you home alone because they had to bring your 11 year old sister to her doctor's appointment. You decided to get up and go downstairs and watch tv. Starting to become very dizzy you stopped yourself in your tracks and sit down on the soft carpet in the hallway. Feeling ready to walk again you walk into the bathroom, wash your face, and then brush your teeth. Once you were done you walked towards the stairs. Your vision started getting blurry and once you got to the first stair you went stumbling down and soon lost consciousness. "Y/N,Y/N" your parents call out and you don't answer. "My daughter has anorexia and she's unconscious". You were rushed into an ambulance and when you woke up you noticed you were in the hospital. When Daniel walked into the room you looked at your dad and said "dad why did you-" but got cut off as you watched your dad walk out and Daniel walk in. "Y/N! Are you ok oh my gosh I though I lost you." Wiping his tear away you say " I'm fine Daniel don't worry." " what's going on?" he asks. "I'm so sorry Dani, I-I just didn't want you to be worried and-." "It's ok Y/N just please don't leave me I could have done something to help. I-I." You pull Daniel in close and kiss him softly. You whisper to him "I'm so sorry I won't ever leave you"