Just Imagine: Devin❤️

You love your boyfriend Devin to death but sometimes when your upset, you just don't wanna be bothered with him. But other times you want everything to do with him. Since you have about 5 mins until your next class you just stand at your locker, blocking everyone out, as you read the mean comments some of TBD's fans tagged you in. But as you see Devin walking up towards you, you quickly shove your phone in your pocket. "Hey" Devin says. "Babe, you okay?" Devin asks sounding worried. Closing almost slamming your locker closed you say, "yeah Devin I'm fine" you say walking away so your not late. As you start walking home from school, as you usually do, Devin tells you to hop in. Your mom texted you saying that her and your dad are going to a hotel for the weekend so she left you some money and made food so you'd have enough to eat. Once you get into your house, you drop you bag on the floor, and walk slowly up the stairs. At the top, you look down at Devin. A tear falls down your face as Devin looks back at you. Getting into your bed, you cover your whole self with you big fluffy comforter. When Devin realized what you left on the second step, to explain your sadness, he read the mean cruel tweets and started walking up the stairs. He enters your room and walks towards the bed, climbing into it. He wraps his arms around you saying, "everything will be alright. please don't let them tear you apart. I love you too much to see you in so much pain." Giving him a kiss on cheek you say still crying a little, "I love you too and thank you for that. It means a lot that you actually care." "Why wouldn't I care. your my one and only an I hate seeing you like this." He kisses your forehead telling you to go to sleep. He also said you guys can stay there as long as you want until your ok again.

(I notice a lot of you read my things but don't like or comment and follow and stuff. Please follow, like, comment, and vote it would make my day) -Sanea❤️