Chapter 12; Interruption

Start from the beginning

"But I thought you liked me?" He asked, with both anger and sadness in his voice.

"I did. But then you showed me this side of you. You disgust me. He's your friend, why can't you just forgive-" I'm interrupted by Luke shoving me against the wall, his mouth close to my neck.

He breathes heavily as he whispers in my ear. "You don't mean that, donyou baby?"

My legs shake as I answer him with a quivering voice. "Y-yes."

"Well I think I'm gonna take my own advice here..." He mumbles as he plants kisses on my neck up to my jaw, then kisses the corner of my lips. "I found something that makes me happy, and I'm not gonna let anyone take you away from me. Besides, this isn't about you sweetheart. This is about me and my revenge." He says evilly, his lips still attached to my skin.

"Then why am I doing this?" I say angrily with a lot more confidence.

"Because Michael trusts you." He says simply, starting to press his front onto me.

"He trusts you guys too." I answer, trying to hold back the moans as he continues to kiss my neck.

"He's not gay." He answers and laughs.

Then he grabs me and picks me up, and lays me on the couch. He climbs on top of me and kisses my lips harshly.

"You gonna help me?" He mumbles against my lips.

"Why? Michael's eventually gonna find out anyway. You do realize this plan of yours won't work out if I don't even like you." I say, ignoring the tingles throughout my body.

"That's the best part babe, you don't even know my real plan." I can feel his smirk against my lips as he kisses me again.

My eyes widen as I soon realize that I was stupid enough to catch feelings for this jerk.

"Stop thinking about it, babe." He whispers as he stands up and starts unbuckling his belt.

"Luke, I"

"Shhhhhh." He whispers as he lightly lays on top of me again.

I realize he had every bit of clothing off, except his boxers.

"Luke." I whisper with a shaky voice.

He trails his hand up my leg, then starts to go under my dress. I gasp as I felt his cold fingers on my panties, teasing me.

I start breathing more heavily as he pulls my panties to the side and continues to trace over my entrance with his fingers.

"Luke, I don't want-" I gasp loudly as he pushes one finger inside me.

"I think you want it, babe." He smirks as he puts another finger in and pumps faster.

I moan loudly as I move my hips to his pace, then he pulls his fingers out. I look up at him, my expression begging for more.

"You like that?" He asks with a sexy smirk.

"Mhm" I mumble as I nod my head.

Then he places his two hands on my sides and pushes me slightly, indicating he wants me to turn over. I turn onto my belly, and lay down for a second. Then suddenly, he cups his large hand around my jaw and part of my cheek. Then his other hand lifts my body up slightly so I'm on my hands and knees. Then I feel something touch my entrance once again. I jump slightly with a yelp.

"Is-is that-"

"Mhm" he mumbles has he bites my ear and moves down to continue kissing my neck and nip here and there. Then starts to push himself inside of me slowly. (A/N: I'm assuming y'all are old enough to know what that phrase means; cuz I'm not really sure what other word to use other than 'dick'. Whoops)

I let out a gasp of air then I suck in quickly and let out a load moan. His hand swiftly covers my mouth and he hovers over my ear as he quickens his pace.

"Mum is sleeping babe." He tries to say soothingly, even though his breath is shallow and quivery.

I try to hush my moans, or make them short and quiet, but no matter how hard I try, I just end up moaning into Luke's hand. My moans get louder as he thrusts deeper and deeper inside me, making my legs shake in pleasure.

A few muffled moans escape Like's lips, which regrettably turn me on even more. I can't help but press my body towards him, causing him to moan a little louder. I can't hide the smirk playing on my lips as he attempts to beg me for more. Then without warning, he lets go of my face and puts both hand on my hips and pulls my body toward him at his own pace. After a few thrusts, he picks my body up so we're both sitting up and he has his hand around my jaw once again.

His breathing gets more and more ragged as he does a few longer thrusts then he stops inside as far as he can go for just a second, squeezes my jaw tightly, then a long breath leaves both of our lips as we collapse onto the couch, him basically on top of me.

My eyes wander down as I check out his slightly toned abs and his barely noticeable v-line. He wasn't ripped, but you could still see a few bumps here and there indicating he had something going on. Then I look down toward his "buddy" (A/N: His dick. There's a funny story to how I thought of that. I'll tell you at the end lol) and I notice that there's no condom.

My eyes widen and my breath hitches.

"Luke." I say with a shaky voice. "Where's the condom?"

He smirks and just replies with, "I wanted you to feel all the pleasure- considering this was your first time."

That's when I once again realize, that I was a virgin. I wanted to bash my own face in. How could I have been so stupid?! I wanted to save my first time for someone I feel I could love and trust for a long time- but instead, I saved it for an asshole who is using me.

I groan as I let my head fall back and stare at the ceiling.

Here I am, making everything worse. I had sex with a guy I've lost feelings for- although I cannot lie, he's irresistible. His looks, his voice, his attitude towards everything. He's great at pretending. He makes you hate him, but love him at the same time.

Now I'm stuck in this fat ass hole I dug myself into, about to ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me; Michael.

"How was is babe?" Luke asks as he wraps his arms around my naked and vulnerable body.

"It was.... Good." I mumble truthfully, although it was filled with regret.

{ Hiya. So in the middle of the story I called Luke's dick his 'buddy' and the funny story with that is------ I have a 4 year old brother- and if you have younger siblings you would know that they wait to go to the bathroom until their bladder is about to explode because they're having too much fun. So when he has to pee, he holds his THANG and my dad literally says to him, "stop holding hands with your buddy and go to the bathroom already" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 IT'S FUNNY.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this fun chapter ;))))) idk if it's good cuz that was my first time ever writing smut. So it won't be in the book that much considering that I suck at it.

Anyway, vote, comment, and follow meeee. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF EVERYTHING! LIKE HELLLLOOOOO SHE CAN TOTALLY GET PREGNANT GUYS HOLY SHIT.

Love you guys, OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAAAARRRRR WOOOOO!!! 2016 let's GOOOOOOOO xx }