Chapter 4: The Choice

Joey's POV

The realization came to me, "Stacy I just announced to the world that I'm gay, and dating a guy. That would make me look horrible if I announced I wasn't gay and not dating the guy after 2 days." Her face turned sour "So your image matters more to you then your love for me?" she looked exasperated "Then I'll hop back on a flight home, I'm not needed here, you and Daniel have fun."  "No Stacy wait, that's not what I meant. I love you with all my heart but it would hurt Daniel so much..." I got cut off by Stacy, "I know exactly what you meant" she said sourly. "Please just stay, we will explain to Daniel together I promise." I pleaded. "Fine if you and I don't tell him by Tuesday, I'm going back home and never coming back." she said. We both agreed, Meghan said "Can you guys take me home before you start fighting again?" she asked nervously. TBH I had forgotten that she was there I had been focused on not losing Stacy again. "Yes of course Meghan" I chuckled. As we got into the car and started driving I realized it was now or never. I either choose Stacy and look like a complete douche bag, or stay with Daniel and be unhappy. We dropped Meghan and home and went on our way.

Stacy's POV

After we dropped Meghan off it was complete silence in the car. I was going to have to play it cool until Joey had the balls to man up to his decision. I love Joseph no doubt about it, but I need him to show me he cares about me enough, even if it makes him look horrible to the entire internet. "Joey I love you but when are we going to do this? We cant hide this forever" "We will tell him I promise Stacy just give me time, at least meet him first" he replied. I was so stressed, does he really love me? Why is so nonchalant about this? All of a sudden I passed out, when I woke up I was on Joey and Daniel's guest bed and Joey was sitting there. "What happened?" I asked groggily. "Well Stacy you passed out" he said in a smart ass way "No shit Joey, I mean why did I pass out." "Well Stacy it's possible you had a panic attack." "Maybe it's a side affect from the crash, or I'm just winded." She said. "Well" Joey began "You didn't really meet Daniel on the best terms, considering you were passed out." Joey said laughing. "Well" I said "Let me meet him them"

Daniel's POV

Joey called me to let me know Stacy was in a plane crash and that she was okay, until just then when she passed out. I got the guest bed ready for Joey as he carried Stacy into the bedroom. "Daniel she passed out I'm worried about her." "Just all of a sudden?" He asked. "Yes, just mid conversation." Well that's not good I thought. Joey left to watch Stacy as I looked at him I thought that the way he looked at her was different, he had never looked at me with such longing. She woke up and Joey called me in to meet her "Hi I'm Stacy nice to meet you" "I'm Daniel nice to meet you" Stacy is a really nice girl and I know immediately we are going to be really good friends. We decide to go out to dinner and when we get back we record a video of us playing Monopoly. It was fun, and by the time we finish it's 1AM and we all groggily trod off to sleep. In the morning I hear Joey and Stacy talking "Joe when are you going to tell him?" "I will Stacy but I can't bare to break his heart yet." I knew it, I knew he loved her. I decided when they left for the day I would pack up my things and leave.

Joey's POV

I wake up on Monday morning and I feel really hungry. I go into the kitchen to find Stacy cooking breakfast for us, typical Stacy. Stacy asks me "Joe when are you going to tell him?"  "I will Stacy but I can't bare to break his heart yet." I replied. "We should eat breakfast, let Daniel sleep and go out for the day, like our own little date." "Sounds perfect!" She responded. We went out to the movie theater they were playing Home Alone, for the holidays, I knew that was Stacy's favorite movie. After we went out to lunch at a Gluten Free cafe I had found for Stacy. We had a great time and at the end we kissed and went back home to Daniel. When we drove up Daniel was loading  boxes into his car. "Daniel what the hell are you doing?" "Leaving, I hope you two will be happy with each other." he said. "Daniel what do you mean?"He started to walk away and I knew I had to do something fast. "Daniel, Will you marry me?" I asked. 

Stacy's POV

  "Daniel, Will you marry me?" "Joey your the biggest bullshitter I've ever known, you gave me false hope as if you actually loved me!" "Stacy it's not like that" He said "Of course it's not, when it's your fault it's never like that." "Well Joey I'm done hearing it, I knew no one would ever love me." "I don't want to see you ever again for the rest of my life!" I said bitterly. All of a sudden my body began to tense up, and before I knew it I was seeing black, again.

Joey's POV 

Daniel and I were frozen and silent after she finished screaming and we didn't know what to do. But all of a sudden Stacy's body tensed up and she tried to say something but couldn't, then she fell and blacked out, and she wasn't breathing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading chapter 4! Sorry for the cliffhanger, it had to be done

If you made it all the way here let me know in the  comments what you think will happen in chapter 5!

Don't forget to vote if you really liked this chapter!

And if you want more updates about this story and the stories to come, Follow me, that's the easiest way to be told about my story updates!