"I will, always be yours! Forever and more!" He sang, loudly and off-key.

"Through the push and the pull!" I sang.

"Wow guys, that sounded great." Niall said sarcastically. Harry stuck his tongue out at him, and kept singing off-key.

"We don't have enough time to go back to the hotel before going to the arena, can you guys just get ready in the dressing rooms?" Harry asked.

"Yeah that's fine." I told him, squeezing his hand. He smiled at me from the drivers seat.

The drive to the arena was quiet except for the radio playing. When we arrived, Liam, Louis and Zayn were waiting for us, trying not to get mobbed by fans. I smiled and waved that them. The fans started screeching with joy when Harry tried to pull the car past them. Security had to hold them back so he wouldn't hit them.

"Holy crap." Alana said. "What do you think would happen if you actually hit one of them?"

"I bet she would jump up and apologize to Harry." Niall said, snickering, even though it was probably true.

Once Harry finally got the car out of sight from the fans, he parked and we all got out. "We have to go to soundcheck. You guys can go get ready now." Harry said. I nodded and gave him a quick kiss before Alana and I walked away from him and Niall. We walked down numerous hallways before finally reaching the dressing rooms.

"That was like a maze." Alana said as we stepped inside the room. I laughed and grabbed my clothes that I was going to wear. I had pulled them out of my suitcase after we got out of the car. My outfit consisted of a black shirt with a big letter "H" with Harry standing in front of it, and white skinny jeans with my black Vans. Alana had a similar shirt, but it was green and had an "N" with Niall standing in front of it.

After I got changed, I used my straightening iron to straighten my hair. I rarely ever straightened my hair, only when I was too lazy to curl it. I applied makeup and waited for Alana to finish getting ready. I laid on the couch and played on my phone, not paying attention to anything other than the little man on Temple Run.

"Hey, Pres?" Alana called from the bathroom. "You should come see this." I sighed and stood up, trudging to the bathroom.

"What is it?" She handed me a few crumpled up magazine articles, that looked like they had just been in the trash.

"Does Presley Davis need to lose weight?" The first headline read.

"Is Presley cheating on Harry?" The second article.

"Will Presley be replaced, due to her weight?" The third. I handed them back to Alana and she shoved them in the trash.

"You know, they're just trying to get inside your head." Alana said, as she followed me out of the bathroom.

"It's working." I said. "He knows. He knows that they think I'm cheating on him."