"So Levi, did you do anything interesting over the weekend? You left early so we didn't get to discuss plans." Hanji asked, smile on her face, as if what just happened, never did. That's how it was with us, I suppose. I snorted.

"Yeah."

"What did you do?" Erwin added, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Got laid." I said, nonchalantly. They thought I was joking. So they laughed.

"Okay seriously shorty, what did you do?" I squinted my eyes.

"I told you." Their eyes widened.

"With who?!" I deadpanned.

"Um I don't know shitty glasses, maybe my boyfriend?" They both let out a breath of relief.

"Oh Eren? That's good." I nodded and looked at them skeptically.

"Yeah...why would you think I'd have sex with someone else?"

"Well..." Hanji trailed off, causing me to glare.

"Hanji. Tell me. Before I rip out your vagina and you have no way to please eyebrows." Erwin let out a chuckle, and Hanji blushed.

"Anyways! Um...we sort of heard the conversation, between you and Eren. You know in the mall? When we just happened to be there looking for you."

"Wait, so let me get this straight-"

"You mean gay." Hanji smirked, waggling her eyebrows. A light blush dusted my cheeks.

"N-no! Just, you knew this whole time?" The both nodded. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"Sorry Levi. We should of told you-" I put up a hand silencing Erwin.

"No, it's alright. I'm glad you didn't. But Eren's-" suddenly arms wrapped around me making me freeze. The couple turned around and smiled.

"But Eren's what~?" The voice cooed, making me smile.

"My real boyfriend now." I finished. I turned around to face my tall, brown haired boyfriend.

"Oh? They knew?" I nodded, and he shrugged putting on a grin.

"It doesn't matter. Because like you said, we're together now." He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

Hanji's squeal echoed through the hall making the both of us laugh.

"You two are absolutely adorable!! When you have babies can I have one?"

"Hanji. We're both men...men can't have babies."

"They're studying it! They are. Anything's possible!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Eren.

He looked down at me and smiled, gazing into my eyes with those brilliant teal orbs.

"I don't want to go." I huffed, like a little child, and clung onto him. He chuckled and rubbed my back.

"Neither do I. But we've got class."

"And you could see each other at lunch." Erwin added. I whined.

"Wow Levi, this is a whole new you!" Hanji cackled and pushed up her glasses.

"Eren whatever you're doing keep it up! Haha!!"

"Shut up Shitty Glasses..." I snuggled deeper into Eren, stealing his warmth.

"I just, really hate Monday's."

"Yeah...me too. I've always had this pit in my stomach, on Mondays, like something bad is going to happen." Eren sighed.