~Manic Monday~

(Levi's POV)

Once again, before we all knew it, Monday came back around. Why was Monday so far from Friday...but Friday so fucking close to shitty Monday anyway? That's what pisses me off.

What pisses me off even more, is that we only get a damn two day weekend, with a five day school day. Oh and 2 months, not even, of summer and 10 months of school?

Who the fuck divided this shit? Were they high? On drugs? Drunk? Somebody, please, give me a reason.

And why did Mother Nature decide Monday's were the shittiest days? Does the universe not consider people like me? Whom hates everything and everyone, and has OCD and fucking insomnia.

Why am I to deal with all this fucked up shit? Not to mention, I live alone be cause my parents are to busy being big shot CEO's in France, to care about their son.

I finally got up out of bed, sighing and ran a hand through my hair, after feeling sorry for myself. At least I have one ray of hope.

And that is my wonderful, beautiful, handsome, bright eyed, all together perfect, boyfriend.

Dammit, he made me all lovey and gushy. Got me to play video games. Took my first kiss, with the sexuality I actually was. And that is indefinitely gay.

I'm so fucking gay. For Eren. He bent me like a fucking angle protractor.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed out my outfit for today. A white tank top, my jock jacket, and black skinny jeans. And then my red converse this time.

I walked over to the bathroom next, and did the need stuff over there before slinging my backpack over one shoulder and heading downstairs.

I left, locking the house four times, again, and went to the car. I unlocked that twice, and got in.

Thankfully my OCD knew that doors could and should only close once. I was weird enough.

I drove the drive to hell, and parked. I leant over to the passenger side to retrieve my backpack when the door opened, making me jump and hit my head on the ceiling. I let out a growl, about to pummel whoever the fuck that was.

"Whoops, sorry!" The voiced laughed. I dragged myself out of the car and whipped myself around glaring at the culprit.

"I will fucking kill you shitty glasses!" Her eyes widened and she bolted. I slammed the door, locking it twice, as I ran after.

I easily caught up to her, I mean, what did you expect as the captain of the track team? She pressed harder, and all I had to do was dig one heel onto the ground, whilst turning my other ankle, and bend slightly forward. (AOT move anyone?? XD)

I reached out and grasped her collar, pulling her back. She let out an ungodly shriek and choking sound, drawing eyes. Suddenly a deep sigh, and the clicking heels of fancy rich kid shoes, sounded behind us.

"What did she do now?" The mountain tilted his head involuntarily, this being a reoccurring thing.

I turned around glaring at the both of them, grasping harder to Hanji's collar.

"Eye...b-brows, help!" She struggled. I rolled my eyes and let go.

Hanji scrambled forward into Erwin's arms, which he skillfully wrapped around her.

"She fucking touched my car for one. And she scared the shit out of me." I snapped.

"Ah." Was all he said.

I rolled my eyes again and let out a breath.

"Whatever."

The three of us began walking into school, the only odd number I bore to stand.