"Okay so rules are if you've done what the person claims to have never done, you take a drink. Jenn start us off!" Holly explained.

"Hmmm, okay never have I ever had sex with anyone in this room."

Calum gave Bekah a smirk and then everyone besides Jenn and Luke proceeded to drink.

"Never have I ever straightened my hair," Luke said.

All of us girls drank, along with Michael and Ashton. I gave Michael a questioning look.

"Fringe was the high school style baby, don't judge." He kissed me on the cheek as I let out a giggle.

It was my turn. "Ahhh okay this is hard. Um, never have I ever been on tour!" The guys drank.

After a few rounds we all were pretty drunk. Ashton and Holly left to go upstairs before we finished since she had to work early in the morning, and Calum and Bekah left to go 'get another drink' right after the game ended, but we all knew where they actually went since they headed down the bedroom hall instead of the kitchen.

"And then there were four," Jenn laughed.

"Do you guys want to put in the next movie?" I asked.

They nodded and we made our way back to our positions on the couches that we had earlier. Luke had his arm around Jenn and she was laying her head on his chest. I really hope things work out for them eventually.

(WARNING: SMUT SCENE AHEAD)

Michael and I were laying down in a spooning position with a blanket over us since i'm literally always cold. A little bit through the movie I felt his hand trail down my stomach and stop at the hem of my leggings. He kissed my neck before sliding his hand down my pants and then into my core. I gasped which made him chuckle knowing the effect he had on me.

Is he crazy? Luke and Jenn were sitting on the couch right next to us. I could feel his bulge start to grow against his black jeans and then all of a sudden he stopped, which caused me to whimper since I was close to reaching my high.

"We should take this upstairs," he whispered in my ear.

"I was hoping you'd say that"

Michael let out an obnoxious yawn, "Alright I'm going to pass out if I watch a minute longer, Jess and I are going to head upstairs."

Jenn and Luke both nodded tiredly, too into the movie to acknowledge anything. We got up and started walking towards the staircase.

Michael picked me up bridal style and practically ran up the stairs to my room and closed the door quietly behind us before slamming me up against it.

He held my hands above my head against the door with one hand to resist me from any movement and had his other hand on my cheek, "sometimes you just make it too hard for me to keep my hands to myself," he whispered.

We were both pretty drunk but at this point I really didn't care. I wanted him. I needed him right now.

He moved his arm lips from my mouth to my jaw and then down my neck leaving love bites and running his soft tongue over them to rid of any pain. Not being able to move was driving me crazy so I squirmed underneath his grasp. He slowly moved his hands down my arms over my breasts, stomach and bum which he gave a generous squeeze and stopped at the back of my thighs signalling me to jump. The whole time his lips never left mine.

I did as he implied and was now pressed against the door with my legs wrapped around him. He then carried me over to the led and laid me down gently before removing his shirt.

As he reconnected his lips with mine he pulled my shirt off in one swift motion and then unclasped my bra. I fondled with the button on his jeans before removing both them and his boxers, which in return he pulled off my leggings. He grabbed a foil packed from the night stand and slipped on the condom.

"Wait I want to do something different," I panted.

I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. I lined his length up with my entrance before sliding on top of him.

"Fuck," he moaned.

It didn't take long before we both reached our highs. I climbed off of him, pulled his shirt over my head and cuddled up to him. He was staring at me with admiration so I questioned, "What?" giggling.

"Babe, no one has ever been able to make me finish while riding me. That was fucking awesome," he whispered before giving me one last kiss and pulling on a pair of sweatpants.

"I don't want to go to work tomorrow, I wish I could just lay here with you forever," I sighed.

Michael tightened his grip around me and kissed my forehead. "I know but you'll be at work the same time the guys and I are at the studio so we can hangout as soon as we both get out," he smiled. "Let's go out for dinner tomorrow."

"Okay sounds perfect,"

"And don't think I go a minute without missing you or thinking about you while I'm away from you," he whispered. "Now sleep tight princess, I love you."

I smiled and snuggled up into his chest before drifting off to sleep. Really how did I get so lucky?

A/N: Sorry kind of smutty! I just really love Michael and Jess's relationship :) It's about to get real within these next few chapters though! LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | ADD TO LIBRARY