🎵 haeyoung

november 2012
"ppaliwa haeyoung-ah!" seungcheol said, pulling haeyoung away from the men who were following them.

"oppa, they'll catch us!" haeyoung panted.

"ani! don't worry!" seungcheol kicked a fruit stand, causing the fruits to fall, to slow down the men as they ran farther away from them.

they reached the han river where they stopped to catch their breaths.

haeyoung started to laugh and so did seungcheol.

"oppa, i can't believe we did that!" haeyoung giggled from the excitement.

"me too!" seungcheol leaned in, and so their foreheads were touching. "i can't believe we just got married, yeobo-yah." haeyoung cupped his cheeks.

"i'm glad we did, naui haeyoung-ah." seungcheol leaned in and kissed haeyoung.

january 2015

haeyoung shuddered at the thought of seungcheol.

it was a random chilly day, with her hanging out in the porch with her best friend and she was feeling good when she suddenly remembered the horrible memory of her annoying ex.

"disgusting." haeyoung muttered, shaking her head.

"seungcheol again?" sora asked.

"don't even mention his name, goo sora! all the horrible memories makes my head hurt!" haeyoung dramatically caressed her own face.

"aish, i don't know why you hate oppa so much, he's really handsome and nice, you know?" sora said.

haeyoung scoffed, "i don't deny that he's handsome, but nice? he's nice? sora, don't lie! and don't call him oppa! it's disgusting!"

"ah jinjja, you're unbelievable." sora muttered and sat upright.

haeyoung rolled her eyes and continued on reading a novel that her younger sister bought her for her birthday.

"by the way, haeyoung-ah, when is your audition for pledis entertainment?" sora asked.

"wednesday." haeyoung answered.

"why don't you audition for sm or jyp or yg instead? you do know that pledis is broke as fuck, right?"

haeyoung rolled her eyes again, "i don't care. i want to be in pledis."

"oh right. because of your adorable little obsession with afterschool." sora said. "and nu'est." haeyoung nodded.

"whatever." sora looked at haeyoung, "what are you gonna do? sing? dance?"

"sing." haeyoung answered.

sora rolled her eyes at her lack of information. "what song?"

"iu's good day."

"wow, seriously? are you sure you can hit her legendary 3-octave high note?"

"ya! what do you take me for? i didn't win all those singing contests for nothing."

sora shrugged, "wish you all the best, girl! anyways, there's a package inside for you." sora changed her sitting position and continued to read her book.

"oh, could it be my afterschool album?" haeyoung was excited by the thought of her album. she walked inside to find a medium-sized box.

"what's this? the album couldn't be this big." she muttered before pulling the tape off, opening the box.

she was surprised to see her old stuff with a note resting on top of it.

she read the note, knowing who it's from.

happy divorce, idiot, here's the stuff you left at our apartment, which i payed for. thank god i got rid of this, i can't stand remembering my worst mistake. eww. happy divorce ugly.

- your handsome ex-husband. 

haeyoung scoffed. ugly? worst mistake? idiot? bitch, i am the best thing that's ever happened to him! she thought before ripping of the paper containing seungcheol's ugly handwriting.

seungcheol is really talented indeed. he can annoy haeyoung with a simple letter.

"fuck you choi seungcheol!" she screamed out of anger, kicking the box.

- - -

a/n: this sucks sighh but i hope you support it because of course it's our lovely leader s.coupstastu~ anyways, i want to clarify a few things.

one - i only know a few about the trainee life so please don't be too sensitive if i get some of the facts wrong

two - i know seungcheol isn't legal yet back in 2012 (??? i'm not sure) so let's just let our imaginations run wild or something. i don't know the exact time doyoon, samuel, mingming and dongjin left but they'll be here since they're still trainees idk minghao's not gonna be here too because the baby joined late ;-; (sorry bby minghao i still wuv you)

hwaiting~ (i wrote this while buying seventeen's fanmeeting tickets ;_; wish me luck hope i get one i cri)