Chapter 1

Nobody's POV
Today a girl named Lucy joined the guild but not only that she also joined Team Nastu.But what they didn't know was that nobody knew a girl who also joined their guild years ago.Her name is Y/N she always sits in the darkest corners in the guild she also 'was' a member of Team Natsu but they never noticed her so they simply ignored her.

Timeskip~ By Y/N's lonlieness

Y/N walked around the city she bought some pocky sticks and (Favorite snack) after that she went home as always she got greeted by her exceed, her exceed only stays at home she also wears boy clothes only because Y/N couldn't find a shop that sells female exceed clothes,but her exceed still thinks its alright. Y/N layed down so she could atleast feel comfortable and fell into a deep slumber next to her exceed.

Another timeskip~By mah readers

Y/N's POV
Huh, its only 1 month left until its Christmas. Actually im not so happy about being in the guild anymore like the old times
Flashback
"Natsu lets go on a mission!" a small me exclaimed "Alright wait for me Y/N!" Nastu answered me
"Come on stop being so slow" "Alright we'll see who is slow!" Nastu said as he ran past me
And then he fell and hit his head. The little me giggled.
End of flashback
I sighed as i went to take a bath i grabbed a soap with the scent of exotic fruits, i took my towel and went to make some breakfast to me and Aiko (A/N:Its your exceeds name) after me and Aiko ate we went to the guild,she only went with me because i forced her.

Natsu's POV

"HAPPY LET'S GO TO LUCE!"
I said as i went to go get Happy
"AYE SIR!"
he said as he picked me up and flew to Lucy's house.

When we came to her house we were greeted by a Lucy Kick.
After a while Luce was done we went to the guild, i saw a familiar girl but i just ignored her.
"Luce i just noticed something"
"What Natsu?" she sighed "That everytime i come to your house you always start to blush like crazy why?"

"Wha-What kind of question is that?!" she yelled as she started to blush like crazy, just like I said,  but it's kind of cute,
" Nothing "
I said as I blushed a little.
****************************************************************************************************************
Soo was it good?
And just to clear stuff up Wendy,Juvia and Gajeel already joined!~
If you have a question comment below!~

Hibo-out