trainees

november 2014

seoul, south korea

"if you want it to be this way, then fine!" seungcheol shouted angrily.

haeyoung scoffed, "you ungrateful asshole, fuck yeah i will!" she screamed and threw a mannequin at him.

seungcheol docked and took a globe from the corner and threw it straight at her face.

haeyoung scoffed, "you fucktard! you son of a bitch!" haeyoung took the snow globes from the side and threw it at seungcheol one by one. seungcheol took another mannequin and threw it at her.

"you witch! i'd rather marry a mannequin than be with you again!"

"i'd rather marry my bed than you, you asshole!" haeyoung shrieked and threw more things at him.

well, what would be better than breaking up inside a department store with many people around.

after that, the two were arrested but were bailed out by their parents. but unfortunately, the two were blacklisted from the mall.

and from that moment onwards, they didn't see each other again, cursing each other to death.

but what they didn't expect in the midst of fulfilling their dream, is to meet again, inside pledis entertainment, as trainees.

but seems like pledis will go more downhill because of these two before they even get the chance to debut.

- - -

lol im out of my mind i've been watching jdramas since this morning. i didnt even know howw i came up with this what even.

but i hope this ff of leadernim turns out well hoe well </3