Chapter 10- Pucey the Prick-head!

"Aw sweetie, why are you ignoring me? Have I done anything wrong in OUR RELATIONSHIP?" Adrian asks emphasizing 'our relationship.' If he wanted everyone's attention, it was working. All eyes were on us. Even the teachers and ghosts.

"What relationship are you talking about, Pucey?" You ask in a bored tone.

He chuckled. "Nice joke babe! But I am not buying it. Don't you remember I asked you to be my girlfriend " girls from the slytherin table gasped "and you said yes?"

You were seriously having a bad day and Pucey was not making it any better.

"Shove off with your lame jokes, Pucey." You weren't in any mood for Slytherins or jokes.

"Oh dah-ling, did you forget last night so soon?" Pucey said as his fingers trailed your hair.

Someone spat out pumpkin juice. You weren't sure whether it was you.

Pucey remained silent. So did the rest of the Great Hall.

Unfortunately, the silence didn't last that long. "We were in the Astronomy Tower...  and-"

Before you knew it, Pucey was howling on the floor, his hand over his new black eye and your fist was searing with pain. But you didn't care.

"YOU PRICK-HEAD! DO YOU THINK-" you screamed but get cut off.

"Detention for you!" Mcgonnagall was there in no time.

You wait for her to give Pucey detention. But she stalks off the Hall in a huffed manner.

"But-but, Professor! You saw what he said to me-" You manage to choke out.

"I expected better behavior from my own house, Ms. Black." She says solemnly as she resumes walking without looking back.

WHAT. THE. FLOBBERWORM?!?!

x--x--(time travel)--x--x

"You must be kidding me." You were going to miss tonight's victory party for the Gryffindor match.

"No, Ms. Black. I hardly kid around." Mcgonnagall said it as if it were sin. "You have to scrub the tables. All four of them."

You take a deep breath. Calm, (Y/N). Be ca- SCRUB THE HOUSE TABLES! That too without Magic! The Slytherin table! Far worse, the Ravenclaw table where Amaria eats!

You slump to the Great Hall, sponge and bucket in hand.

Child abuse... You can't help but mutter as you enter the eerily empty hall.

It took you three hours to finish scrubbing the tables. Three hours of your life for one black eye. You wonder whether it was worth it.

Well, he was acting like a jerk...

"You may go back to your tower." You look up to see Mcgonnagall standing at the entrance of the Great Hall.

"Yes, Professor." You reply through gritted teeth. You definitely didn't deserve one more detention.

You slowly make your way to the portrait which creaks open. It was quite late, people seemed to have go to sleep.

But portrait creaks weren't the only sound that welcomes you.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

You get so startled that you trip over something in the dark. You gather yourself and get up just to be petrified as ice a moment later.

"Black! Sirius Black! With a knife!"

You race up the boys' stairs and stop at the third door, pain of your strained hands all vanished. You forgot what the word 'tired' meant.

Hope, instead of pain, seething through your veins, you steal a small peek in the room.

No one. Just deserted. No sign of your father. You sigh and leave.

x--x--(time travel)--x--x

Everything had changed a lot. People immediately changed the topic when you came near by. No one was ready to face you after the incident.

Even Angelina and Alicia had left your side. Everyone believed that you helped your father in. You just wanted to punch a wall with these hard stares you got.

It was third period, DADA. You made your way through a crowded corridor but as you were about to walk through the crowd, it split like the Red sea did for Moses.

All eyes were on you. The once loud crowd were all silent now. You heard some whispers. Most of them (you were sure) it was about you.

"What?!?" You say and rush into the classroom.