Chapter 2- The Soul Demanding Dementors

<ON PLATFORM 9 and 3/4>

"Bye mum! I'll miss you!" You say waving at your mother and entering the train. You open a compartment to see a man sleeping in it. R. J. Lupin. Remus!

This is the surprise he said he was going to give me! He is teaching! Must be DADA! Merlin, at least that subject will be easy. You think while looking at your lovely godfather. You leave the compartment, not wanting to disturbing him.

Then you open the door to opposite compartment where you see two identical gingers and Ginny.

"Hello, Ginny! Do mind if I sit here?" You ask looking at the sister of your two best friends.

"Of course we don't-" Ginny starts but gets cut of by the twins.

"Yeah! Sit with us!"

"Okay." You simply state as you take a seat next to Ginny.

<After 2 hours>

George and Ginny were fast asleep. You were reading your History of Magic textbook (you didnt know why, you just wanted to.) You were reading about of the Goblin Rebellion, you were facinated by how different they from wizardkind and you kept thinking about the differences between goblins and elves or at least you were until...

"Umm.. (Y/n)... Can I ask you something?" Fred asks and you put down your book and nod. Ginny and George had dozed off.

"Okay!"

This was it. He was going to ask you. You could see the nervousness in his eyes. He was going to ask you to be his girlfriend. You had been waiting for this day like forever!

Just then the train stopped. George and Ginny woke up at the large creaking noise.

Fred glances at your eyes and you know something is really wrong. You cuddle up in your sweater as the air chills and the windows get covered with mist.

As you take a breath, you notice that it's colder than you think. The lights are lit out. You peer outside the window which is the most farthest from you. Nothing could be seen through the mist outside. Must be because of-

Clunk.

You spin around and see three boys scuttle in, in fright. They shut the door tight and cramp themselves in the already cramped compartment.

A hooded figure passed by but one of the boys held the door handle tight. But it's of no use. The door magically opens and sends the boy tumbling onto you.

Your vision is blocked but you can see Fred's face being pulled away. No. This can't be happening. You can't stand his face being ripped off by a hooded creature. What a beautiful face being ripped off by such a cruel and vile thing. WAIT- You're not supposed to be thinking about your crush when you are an inch away from heaven!

Pushing the boy away from your lap you stand in front of Fred and face the hooded creature. Memories flood into your mind. Sad memories.

Your father behind bars, miserable and broken-hearted. Your mother crying at the picture of your father's wanted poster...

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?" Your eyes flutter. You see the ceiling and George or Fred's (you don't know which) face zooms in.

You blink and ask uncertainly, "Fred?"

"Yeah?"

You sit up and find yourself facing the three boys sitting in front of you. A shivering and frightened Ginny, Fred and George are sitting in front of you.

"Are you alright? Eat this chocolate and you will feel better." You look up to see Remus Lupin standing at the compartment door.

"Was that a..." You didn't want to know but you still asked. "A dementor?"

"Yes." He said solemnly.

"Unc- Professor?" You ask with a smirk playing at the edge of lips. Your godfather had understood you were smirking inwardly. He was really close to you. You used play many games with all the time. Gobstones, wizards' chess, everything!

He put on a grin and asked-

"What, (Y/n)?"

"You're teaching Defense right?"

"Yes. Which other position is free?"

"Didnt Professor Kettleburn retire?"

"Oh. Some one else has taken that position. I am not good with animals except deer, dogs and rats." he says chuckling like he was sharing a joke with himself. But then suddenly his expression changed from happy to deep thought and sorrow.

"(Y/n) you should go and change into your robes. We will arrive at Hogwarts in some time." With that, he leaves.

"That was..." George starts and Fred completes- "odd?" Ginny nods. Then the two of you go to the changing rooms to change into your uniform.