Chapter 4- The Astounding Visit from a Friend in the Astronomy Tower

CHAPTER 4- THE ASTOUNDING VISIT FROM A FRIEND IN THE ASTRONOMY TOWER.

~PREVIOUSLY ON THAT BLACK...~

You sat there looking at the view of the Forbidden Forest and letting your tears flow. You suddenly heard someone clear their throat behind you and you saw the one and only- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Weasley.

Why is George here? You thought no one got out of the dorms after curfew.

Heck, he's one of the Weasely twins. They always break the rules. You mentally scold yourself.

George looked at you with all concern in his eyes. You wanted to tell him that you wanted to be alone and that you're fine but there you were frozen with tears all over your face.

George slowly sits next to you and hugs you. You cry on his shoulder.

"Is the great (Y/n) Black crying?" He says jokingly. This made you chuckle a little because you remember telling the twins that you never liked crying. But what could you do now? You just had to cry. George was like your brother. In fact, all the Weasleys were like family. You loved them all. Especially George's better half.

As you sat there and cried on George's shoulder, he was running his fingers down your hair giving you comforting words.

"I know you like Fred." He blurts out.

"N-no! I d-dont like Fred-d I-" you stutter as your face turned red and the tears on your eyes stopped leaking.

"You're right, you don't like Fred." He says giving you a grin.

"Yes, I don-" but you get cut off.

"You luuuuuuuuurv him." He says laughing as you turned beet red.

You stutter a few meaningless words and turn away.

"What? So now the great (Y/n) is embarrassed too?" He teases you. "What's wrong?" His tone changes.

You wonder why he asks that. He was there with you while Ernie said that...
Then why did he ask you what's wrong. You sense something fishy.

You turn again to face George.

You gasp.

There you see behind George...