Chapter One:

[A/N: I do not own South Park or any of the Characters!]

Kyle POV:

I sat with Stan, we were hanging out with Wendy and Bebe, I sighed, I knew Stan liked Wendy and said nothing but every time I glanced at him he was staring at Wendy, I felt anger boil up inside of me. I stand up and go to leave. 

"Kyle? Where are you going?" Bebe asks, I smile at her

"Home, I have something I need to do, see you around!" I say, leaving the tree house. Smiling sadly as I walked to my house, without a glance back all I could hear was the sound of the girls giggling.

I enter my house and call out, "I'm Home!"

"Welcome back bubs." My mom says, "Is Stanley not coming?"

"No, he's busy with something, he might stop by later though..." I replied going up to my bedroom. Flopping down on my bed I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Stan POV:

I watched Kyle leave, sighing I continued my act of liking Wendy, when in fact I like Kyle. It was annoying, I just wish he felt the same way... But he never will, I don't care so much about that, just as long as I can be beside him and watch him smile, that's the way I'd have it. Because nothing is better than seeing the one you love smile.

"Well, I have something organized so I should go," I say, standing up. 

"OK, we were just going anyway, weren't we Bebe?" Wendy says standing up, alongside Bebe, I left the tree house and grabbed my bag.

"Mom! I'm going to Kyle's." I call out.

"Alright Stanley, have fun" Mom replies and I walked to Kyle's house.

I knocked on the door and Mrs. Broflovski answered the door.

"Oh Stanley, you must be here to see Kyle, he's up in his room." Mrs. Broflovski says

"Thank you, Mrs. Broflovski," I say going to Kyle's room. When I walk in Kyle is fast asleep. I blush and shake him awake softly.

"Mmhmm," He groans, "Stan?"

"Who else?" I reply. Laughing slightly. He smiles at me.

"Good to see you." He says, still half asleep, I smile at him

"You too."

[A/N: Well, HAI!!! Frankie Way here! I just started re-watching south park from the start and I suppose the urge to write about Style took over, well hope you enjoy Chapter One~]