Fourteen

I froze, Kian was making out, no worse basically having dry sex with another girl. What the heck? "What's the matter?" Gabbi asked.

"That's Kian!" I whispered. She frowned and pulled me up. "I don't know why he would..." I trailed off as we walked away.

"What?" She asked. Why would he not? It's not like we're dating! He can do whatever he wants and I can do whatever I want!

"Nothing, just Kian, being Kian!" I laughed brushing off the hurt. "Hey want to go dance?"

"Fuck yeah! Let's get lit!" She screamed dragging me onto the dance floor. We danced and jumped up and down to the beat of Pity Party by Melanie Martinez. I held my hands above my head and swayed my hips, I was free, and I loved it!

When a new song came on, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I looked back and saw Cameron. Every cell in my body told me to push him off and run away, but the beer had settled in my system by now, forcing irrational thinking. I wasn't drunk, just stupid.

Really stupid actually, stupid enough to let Cam touch me. I grinded on him for awhile, but soon turned around, like I had said to Kian, I don't dirty dance.

"I missed you darling!" Cam pecked my cheek, again the stupid took over.

"I bet you did!" I smirked. He leaned down and kissed me roughly. It wasn't a good rough, like Kian's, it was more forced. I kissed back, because I was already being ultra stupid tonight, why not regret more?

"Oh babe-" I cut him off by shoving him into the wall. We made out for a good ten minutes, and I could feel Cam's excitement. "Come on let's continue this outside." He smiled.

I thought nothing of it, and followed him out the door like a lost puppy. He kissed me as soon as my feet found the pavement. I found him pulling me around the side of the house. He pressed me up against the hard wooden exterior.

He stuck his tongue in my mouth without warning, exploring it. He tasted like alcohol and weed. His hands found my butt, and squeezed. "No." I tried to mumble, but he didn't stop. "Cam!" I pushed his chest.

He didn't respond. He moved his hands to my pants, trying to unbutton them. I grabbed his hands to try and stop him, but he pinned them to his chest. He gripped my wrist so hard it popped, I let out a Yelp and he finally spoke. "Stop fighting!"

"No, stop!" I said louder, as he unzipped my jeans. He clasped a hand over my mouth, releasing my hands. I tried to scream, but I was unsuccessful. I tore at his chest, head, face, arms, anything with my hands, and thrashed my body around. I was able to get my pants back on but, he still somehow managed to get my shirt off.

"Avery!" He spat, removing his hand from my mouth and going back down to my pants.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!! HELP! HELP! PLEASE-" He cut me off by slamming his palm into my face. My nose stung, but the back of my head ached, and I started getting woosey. I couldn't fight Cam, so he got my pants down a little. "Cammm! Pleaseee!" I pleaded groggily.

I felt hot moisture on my back, and brought my hand back. I touched the back of my head and winced. I must of hit a nail on the wall or something. I took a deep breath. "HELP ME! SOMEONE! OVER HERE! HELP! HELP ME!" I screamed with all the voice I had left.

"Almost done, baby!" Cam said, pulling my pants off.

"NO NO NO!! SOMEONE? HELP! HELP ME!" I sobbed. Cameron brought his hands to my back to unclip my bra, I realized he was almost naked. "NOOOOO! HELP ME, PLEASE!! NOO!!" I sobbed, screaming as loud as possible.

Suddenly I heard something. "Oh my god! JC, SAM, SOMEONE!!" A girl yelled.

"Shit!" Cam said. He picked up his clothes and ran off. I collapsed to the ground without his support. I felt super dizzy, the last thing I saw was a blurry Jc, then black.

Jc's POV

"This party is amazing!" I told Sam. We were hanging out in the front yard, Lia had just gone to get her jacket or whatever from the car.

"You and Lia. I want a relationship like that." He frowned looking down.

"Don't be a bitch! You had what's her-" I was cut off by Lia screaming.

"JC, SAM, SOMEONE!" Sam and I both jumped up and ran towards her voice. We got there just in time to see some guy run off, and a girl on the ground. I sprinted over with Sam not far behind.

"Avery?" My eyes went wide. Was that Kian? She laid lifeless on the ground, in only her underwear. I got closer and saw blood oozing out of the back of her head. "SHIT!" I scooped her up and ran towards the house.

"SOMEONE CALL 911!!! FUCK!! CALL AN AMBULANCE, SHE'S DYING!! HELP!! SOMEONE GET HELP!!" I screamed, the music faded away, people stopped dancing and looked our way. "DONT JUST FUCKING STAND THERE! SHES HURT! CALL 911!" With that the room turned to chaos. "KIAN! KIAN!" I searched for him, wasn't he here with her? I gave up, giving Avery all my attention.

"YO THE COPS ARE HERE!!" Someone yelled. Lia grabbed my arm and helped me through the crowd of underage drinkers trying to escape trouble with the authorities. We reached the front yard and immediately a paramedic was grabbing Avery from me.

"Go with her, I'll get her dad!!" I told Lia, she nodded following over to the ambulance and hopping in with Avery. They sped off, leaving me praying.

A/N damn intense chapter, I was literally shaking, I'm weird af!! Haha ilygsm