Seven

edited !! enjoy :D

I barely made it to the bathroom. The tears came so heavily I was blinded, the second I stepped through the door, I broke. I laid on the cool floor, panting and clutching my chest. I felt like if I let go, I would go to pieces.

Everything came flooding back. The fact that Cameron physically abused me, that Emily and her friends are spreading rumors about me, that Kian is back to being an a-hole, and the fact that my mom's death haunts me everyday.

I sobbed, and sobbed, and sobbed, letting all my stress and sadness wash away.

Eventually, I stopped. I picked myself up off the floor, and looked in the mirror. I was a mess. I took off all my makeup, but my eyes were bloodshot. After redoing my bun, i stares at myself again. A couple more tears slipped out, but I didn't break this time, I locked everything in my head for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After first period I did my best to ignore everyone. I swear when I walked down the hall, people stared at me like I was Kim K. I hated this! Why did Kian have to do this to me? Lately, it feels like the whole world is crashing down.

When I walked into biology, late, once again everyone was staring me down.
"Ch-whore!" Someone 'coughed'. I ignored the comment and focused on the lesson.

Finally, the bell rang and I was off to art. I was literally out the door when Jc tapped on my shoulder. "Hey!" He smiled, cheekily.

"Hi." I half smiled.

He frowned, "What's up? Is it the whole Kian thing?" I nodded as he followed me to my locker. "Its really not a big deal. I mean Kian fucks with everyone-" I interrupted him.

"YOU ACTUALLY THINK I SLEPT WITH HIM?!?" I almost screamed, I thought Jc would be better then at least some of the jerks here.

"Wait. What?" He was really confused. "You didn't sleep with Kian?" I sighed and shook my head. "Oh, that's not what Kian's telling people!" He laughed, wow! Great job Kian, this is all your fault, jerk! "See ya Avery!" Jc waved, as I entered art.

"Bye." I frowned.

I tried to find my mom's painting, but it wasn't there. I swear, I started sweating. I searched everywhere, frantically. (A/N funny story, when I wrote frantically, it auto corrected to frantastic ok I'm stupid, keep reading plz!) I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. "Yes?" I asked still searching.

"Ms. Jackson! May I be of any assistance?" My teacher, Ms. Casey asked. I turned around to face her.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you." I grinned. She had been holding the painting. "I'll just start working then.." I said, trying to walk to my table, but she didn't move.

"Avery, I'm concerned that you are wasting our resources. You have been working on this for almost a year." She sighed. I stopped myself from an eye roll, Ms. Casey actually liked me. It had to stay that way.

"I know, it needs to be perfect!" I bit my lip, studying the canvas.

She shook her head, "Nothings perfect, sweetie." She handed me the painting. "At least, when do you think it will be done?"

"I don't know, if I'm not looking for perfection, probably soon!" I tried to be positive. She seemed relieved.

"Let's make today our goal?!" She laughed, walking back to her desk. I guess Ms. Casey's motivation worked, because I felt accomplished after the class.

I brought the painting to the window, and then walked over to her desk. "I think it's done, so I'll pick it up after school?" I smiled.

"Of course!" She said happily, I thanked her and walked to my locker. Jean was already there.

"Hey, guess what?" I asked her, she probably wasn't going to guess, but I was proud.

"What?" She asked, she was already looking excited.

"I finished my painting!" I jumped up a bit, raising my voice.

She smiled. "Thats awesome!" I wiggled a little bit, excitement fresh in my blood.

We just chatted on the way to lunch, but when we entered the lunchroom it was almost silent. People sat completely still, and stared at me. Remember me saying I was shy? Yeah I really freaking am.

My cheeks turned bright red as I stood in the doorway. "Move! Fucking whore." Someone said from behind me. I scooted out of the way, and the whole lunchroom exploded with laughter. I felt like crying, and I was on the border of an anxiety attack. I looked for Jeanelle, but she had left my side. I was alone, in front of the whole Junior class.

My breathing actually sped up when I saw Kian. He was sitting at a table with Jc, Sam, and Emily. Secretly my heart broke, for the 10th time today. Jc looked sad, giving me a small smile. I stayed frozen and looked at Sam. I never really talked to Sam, like Kian I had ignored him, but he had a huge grin plastered on his face. When I looked at Emily she gave me a bratty wave, then I looked at Kian. His lips held a smile, but his eyes said something else.

Then Emily stood up. With each clack of her heels, my heart stopped. "Hey bitch!" She said standing in front of me. I couldn't respond, or breath. "Are you gonna answer?" She laughed, so did the rest of the lunchroom.

I shook my head, trying to clear it. "I-i.. why-" She cut me off.

"Don't ask why! You're a slut, you probably sleep with anyone who's willing!" She cackled another laughed, as the room spun. I tried to slow my breathing, but it wasn't working. "Anyone want a fuck!?! I can't promise it'll be good but, if you're desperate.." I squeaked, as some people giggled. I felt like collapsing.

"Weak bitch!" Someone yelled, the room exploded. This time I couldn't breath at all. I gasped for air wildly. I closed my eyes and heard the whole room laughing harder. Where were all of the adults? Then I fell over, the wall spun, and I gasped more and more.

"EVERYONE FUCKING SHUT UP! DO YOU SEE HER, SHE'S ON THE FLOOR CRYING!" A random voice yelled. Thats when I noticed the warm tears streaming down my cheeks. The voice grew closer. "You guys are unbelievable!" I felt a hand on my back, "Hey, hey!" He cooed.

"She's just a whiney ass slut!" Emily snarled and then walked back over to her table. I looked up at the person. It was a guy, he had brown hair and a cute smile.

"I'm Trevor, come on!" He helped me up, I still couldn't breath, but I managed. When we exited the luchroom, the laughter picked up again.

Trevor brought me to the bathroom, "Sometimes when I get scared or something, I get an anxiety attack.." I trailed off trying to calm down.

"Yeah, same. Don't worry their just bitches!" He laughed, rubbing my back. I smiled, and was able to breath a little now. "But you didn't sleep with Kian.."

"No, I don't even like him. He literally just drove me to school." I sighed, if only I had said no, I wouldn't be in this situation at all. After a couple of minutes, I'd calmed down quite a bit. "I'm Avery, by the way." I stood up, adjusting my clothes once again.

"Yeah, we have Spanish together." He said, I felt bad that I'd never seen him. "But I skip a lot."

I laughed. "Are you gonna come today?" I hoped it was a yes.

"Yeah. I actually have a friend in that class now! Yay." He smiled. "We have 10 minutes. What do you want to do?"

"Let's just go to class." I suggested the safest idea.

A/N sorry it sucks ass!! This chapter was wierd to write, cuz I have anxiety and yeah.. it was hard to describe it. Honestly I would cry if that shit happened to me.

K bye love y'all, vote and comment if you want.