Chapter 20: Wedding Crashers

9   M O N T H S   L A T E R

"And I remember the looks people gave us when they saw two bridesmaids in hot pink dresses walk into a taco bell with the bride having mascara all over her face and a semi-wrecked dress" I said and closed the book before me. The crowd started applauding and I got off the podium.

"Thank you Mrs. Parker now if you still haven't gotten your copy of wedding crashers you can get it over here, thank you" the man said and everyone got out of their seats.

I heard my phone ring and I quickly looked inside my purse.

"Y'ellow?" I said.

"How's my favorite writer doing??" Hannah said.

"Bitchin'" I said and she laughed. "Let's go grab lunch I have news" she said and I smiled.

"Corner Bakery in the bay, see you in 20" I said and we hung up.

Nine months had passed since the wedding. Or, the not wedding, Natalie obviously left Jack and decided she needed a new fresh start.

All stories don't have cliché endings like in my book, where Natasha and Ray end up together and get married in a year after the chaotic wedding with James.

Yeah my book was based on the summer we had, or week perhaps but the ending  differed from real life.

Natalie had actually moved to San Francisco, but her and Rian... didn't really work out, they were still very good friends, they were neighbors and Rian met an Italian girl, Collie, hadn't met her yet but she sure as hell made Rian happy.

Alex decided to move back to L.A. with me, him and Rian were back to normal but they lived in different parts of California now.

Hannah and Felix continued to date, yeah they were a normal couple, they fought over dumb stuff, shared food, clothes, you know.

I made it to the small restaurant and entered, I got in line and looked up at the menu.

"Hey" Hannah said coming up behind me.

"Hey what's up" I said and she took off her sunglasses and looked at the menu.

"Chicken parmigiana looks good" she said.

We ordered our meal and then picked a table.

"so what news did you have?" I asked her.

"Are you pregnant? I will help you raise this baby Hannah I WILL HELP YOU" I said taking her wrists and leaning over the table attempting to get closer to her.

"No, get off me you idiot" she said.

"What is it?" I asked and she cleared her throat.

Then she brought her hand up to her face and turned it around putting it in front of mine.

I didn't say anything for a while and just stared at the ring on her finger.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled out .

"I KNOW!" she said and we both started screaming.