Chapter 15: Break Up

I walked into the living room and saw Alex and Gerald on the floor still asleep.

"Hey Chris" someone said behind me and I jumped.

"Oh... Rian.. hi Rian" I said and looked at the mug in his hands.

"You startled me" I said

"Sorry, didn't mean to" he said sitting on the couch and taking a magazine that lied there.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked and Rian took a sip from his mug.

"Nat'a dad told us about a court house a few blocks from here, we'll take Hannah and Felix to annulate their marriage and after we'll hit the road and get back to California" he said.

"Awesome, when we get there I'm going to need your help with you know" I said holding my hand up and pointing at my ring finger

"You got it" he said

"Cool, I'll go and take a shower before we get going" I said and walked into the restroom. I turned on the faucet and checked it until it was the perfect temperature.

When I was done and dressed up again I grabbed a towel and started drying my hair. I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming" I said and I heard the knock again and again and again.

"I said COMING!" I said and opened the door, Alex pushed me back inside and closed the door behind him.

"Something's wrong with Rian" he said and kept his hands behind him on the doorknob.

"What do you mean something's wrong?"

"He's... angry or something.. he's ignoring me and I don't know giving me the silent treatment" he said.

"Why?"

"I don't know would I be here if I knew" he said.

"Calm down it's probably nothing move" I said and exited the bathroom. I then saw Hannah in the hallway.

"Oh good, you're wearing clothes" I said.

"I'm sorry about that" he said laughing.

"I think I have a mental scar now" I said

"So, today's the day" Felix said. "We are getting a divorce my love" he said and stretched.

"Yep"

"Okay fine, everyone finish getting ready" Rian said.

"We'll take all of our stuff and head over to the court house before leaving to L.A." Rian said and took his stuff.

"Am I driving again?" Alex said and Rian threw the car keys at Alex's face. "Ow what the hell" he said and Rian left the room.

"Let's just go" I said and dragged Alex outside.

"Wait we're going to a courthouse?" Gerald said

"Yeah move" I said.

"Felix and Hannah have to annulate their marriage in Las Vegas, if they do it here the process might be longer because it wasn't the state where they were married and plus Las Vegas is the capital of mistakes like this, they're quicker" Gerald said.