Chapter 10- Last Friday Night

next chapter, after soooo long!!!

************

Pictures of last night

Ended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a blacked out blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Damn

Last Friday night

Yeah we danced on tabletops

And we took too many shots

Think we kissed but I forgot

'Last Friday Night' Katy Perry

******************

Chapter 10

Ow.

Ow!

Oh My Gosh! Ow!

Why am I in so much pain? Why does my head hurt so much? This is the most horrible feeling that I've ever felt. If giving birth is worse than this, I'm adopting.

How did this even happen? What-

Oh.

The thoughts of last night came then, all at once, making my head pound even more. I can't believe it. The memories I had were hazy, but they were memories.

Oh my gosh, I was crazy at that party. I was dancing like a maniac and I was grinding against way too many people for my own good. And Seth. He was there, did I grind against him? Did he like it? Oh gosh, I probably had alcohol breath.

This is so messed up.

While thinking, I still had my eyes closed so I didn't see anyone enter my room and I was to busy thinking to hear anything.

"Sam? Are you awake?"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kendra hovering above me with a amused expression on her face. Why is she amused? I'm in pain!

"Kendra, what do you want," I asked her and shifted on my bed so that I was facing a wall. Who knew that a wall could be so... smooth?

"You sure had a good time last night."

I quickly sat up, making my head hurt even more. "Ow," I mumbled then looked at Kendra. "Tell me exactly what happened last night!" I whisper-yelled.

"Well..." she said and stopped, teasing me.

"Come on Kendra!"

She laughed at my impatience but continued. "Let's see, you were drunk after only 3 cups of beer," she said. I guess I'm alcohol intolerant.

"You danced like a maniac," she continued, then she laughed at something. "But the funniest part was..." she laughed a little more, not finishing what she was saying.

"Come on! Tell me!"

She laughed some more, completely ignoring me. Uggh! I want to know so I can laugh too! Why won't she tell me! "Okay, okay," she said, breathing deeply. "When we left the party.." And she started laughing again. "You made Seth.." She laughed some more. "You made Seth give you a goodnight kiss!" And she burst into laughter all over again.

I froze. What did she say? Seth gave me a goodnight kiss? Wait no- I made him give me a good night kiss! This was horrible!

"Wait, wait, wait. I'm not even done yet!" Kendra said. Oh no. There's more. "You wouldn't even let him kiss your lips, you told him not to even touch your lips! You made him kiss you on the cheek! Like a virgin!" Then she laughed again, this time it was the loudest.