There has to be somebody who could... Wait a minute. Darien's friends Timothy and... I couldn't remember the name of his other friend but if only I could see them. 

"Who are you looking for?" 

"No one" I said and look down immediately, not wanting to show him the hope in my eyes.  

"Then come on move or I'll carry you the rest of the way" he threatened and when I still didn't move he bend down towards me to haul me on his shoulder and I jumped back screaming "No..." 

Suddenly the room filled with laughter, everybody was laughing at us, taking our conversion as the lover's quarrels. 

My cheeks started to burn with embarrassment. 

Before Stefan could try anything a women came tscking at him "Tsk tsk tsk... Darien, don't treat your woman like your war enemies, you know better than that. Poor girl must be shy.... Come here sweety walk with me" she said and asked me to go with her, I looked up at Stefan unable to decide whether to go with her or stay with Stefan. 

She saw my confused expression and said "Don't worry he won't say anything. I am Tamara the castle's healer and oracle witch" 

"Oh..." I said and caught her waiting hand after Stefan nodded. 

She took me till the end of long table where a couple sat dressed in purple and gold attire.  

They must be Darien and Stefan's parents because they stood up as we reached by them. 

Stefan was right behind us.

 "Father... Mother... she is Jennet" he said and they smiled at me. 

"Hello..." I said slowly bowing my head unable to think what else to say and how to address them. 

"Hello..." they said in union and the lady introduced herself and her husband "I am Shamayal and this is my husband Julius. We whole heartedly welcome you in our family" 

"Aye aye... Come join us for dinner" Julius agreed and offered a seat beside them for me and Stefan to sit.  

I waited for them to sit and sat down with Stefan by Julius's side. 

The table was full of delicious looking dishes and fruits.  

My vision blurred with unshed tears as imagined Darien among them. Sitting at there with his friends and family. talking, laughing, sharing jokes and of course eating his favourite food. 

Oh how much I miss his smiling face, his funny questions and most of all his kisses.  

"Are you all right dear?" Shamayal asked placing her hand above mine on the table.  

"Hmm... Oh... Yes... Yes I am fine" I replied immediately pushing my thoughts aside. 

"Then why do you look sad?" she asked with concern. 

"She just missing her friends on earth" Stefan spoke before me and first time I was thankful of him that he saved me from lying.  

"Oh... Poor girl, it must be really difficult to leave everything behind like this. But you don't worry, once things become normal again Darien will take you to meet your friends. Won't you son?" 

"Sure... I would love to mother" Stefan replied winking at me and I felt disgusting to my stomach.

I turned my face away so nobody could see my true feeling on my face, and I saw Victoria talking to serving girl. She also saw me and smiled before turning and walking away. 

I don't know why but I felt having Victoria by my side would give me strength and I called her name before I could change my mind "Victoria..." 

She came quickly by my side and asked bowing her head "Yes lady Jennet"