7th Chapter

Sorry guys, I couldn't update yesterday as I promised. I wasn't feeling well... Here is the new chapter, hope you like it... Enjoy...

we reached at my parking spot by my house in 20 minutes, the whole way I kept quite, while staring at the road ahead. Darien somehow understood that I was angry and kept his mouth closed and just kept staring out of the window.  

We didn't talk at all, although I wanted to ask so many questions about Xaintsia and all, but right now I was too angry to speak to him. Maybe I could try once again to make him see the reason after reaching home.  

We reached on second floor threshold and I started searching the house keys in my purse.  

Finally finding the keys, I opened the lock and entered the house, Darien followed me in. 

He went straight for his things in my bedroom while I pulled out chilled bottle of water from the refrigerator and sat down on dining table, filling two glasses of water. 

I was drinking water when Darien walked in carrying his metal armors "I can't take these along" he said more to himself then me. 

"uh...huh... I understand" I replied carefully. 

"can I leave this here?" he asked looking hopefully at me. 

"Sure... but what about your safety?" 

"Nothing will happen to me" 

"oh really...? I thought that Stafan and his friend were very dangerous?" I said mockingly. 

He looked at me strangely, unable to understand what I was trying to say.  

Before I could rephrase the question again for him, a loud crashing noise  came from my balcony. We both jumped, startled by the loud noise.

I started towards the balcony to see what happen but Darien moved faster then me and caught my hand, pulling me toward him..   

"wha..." I started to ask but he squeezed me to himself and plastered his big hand on my mouth to keep me quite. 

"Shhhh.... Its Tiatan. Don't make any noise okay?" he whispered in my ears and I nodded, terrified that an evil warlock was here in my house. 

Letting me go, Darien walked towards the balcony but I caught his hand this time "Darien let's get out of here... you can't fight with him without your armors and sword" I whispered urgently to him.  

"We can't, he would only follow us. I need to distract him so you can escape" he whispered back freeing his hand from my hold. 

"Darien wait... Darien..." I screamed at him as loud as I can while whispering. He didn't stop, so I said "Darien... I am not escaping without you"  

Now he turned to look at me questioningly, but before I could say anything, I saw a bulky huge man with shaggy hair and beard behind Darien and I screamed "Watch out, He is behind you" 

Darien turned in time to dodge the nasty blow of Tiatan's big sword and punched him hard on his face at the same time. Tiatan fell backward but magically stood again in a blink. They both stood facing each other, venom in their eyes.  

"Great warrior Darien the Curse & Pride... I didn't know you need a woman's assistance to fight your battles" Tiatan scoffed at Darien.  

"I knew you would come Tiatan" Darien spat. 

"Hmm... so where is The Curse & Pride" 

"You think I will tell you?" 

"No. because I know you lost it, but don't worry I will find it and  take it back to Stafan along with your head" Tiatan said and charged toward Darien but he dodged and punched him again.