14th Chapter

Hey guys... I am sorry that you had to wait so long for the new chapter but as its said 'better late than never' here is the new chapter... enjoy...:-))

Darien walked continuously for an hour before reaching back to the hotel but before he could reach the entrance Jennet's mobile rang again. Darien didn't want to take the call but he didn't know how to silence it. He took out the phone and saw Reeba calling blinking on it. He received the call and opened his mouth to say something but heard Reeba's angry voice "Where are you?" 

"Back at the hotel..." 

"I told you to wait for me" 

"I can't just sit there doing nothing, I have to find a way to bring Jennet back" he said angrily. 

"You think I want to meet you to do chitchat with you?" 

"Chitchat...? What's that?" 

"Just tell me where you are?" 

"I told you, at the hotel" 

"Which hotel?" 

"One Jennet took room in" 

"Darien there are hundreds of hotel in this city. How am I suppose to know which hotel Jennet booked room in? Tell me the name of it" 

"Name...?" He turn around searching for some sign and saw some glowing alphabets on top of the hotel "Hotel Ritz Grand" He red it to Reeba. 

"Great... Room number?" 

"I am out of the hotel" 

"Got it, be there and don't wonder off again. I'll be there in ten minutes" Reeba said and was about to disconnect the call but stopped as she heard Darien loud voice. 

"No..." Darien said. 

"What?" 

"I... I don't want you to get in any trouble... Already Jennet is in trouble because of me. I warned her but she wouldn't listen" 

"I want to help save my sister and bring her back" 

"You can't help me... Nobody can..." 

"Listen to me, I know a person who can help you

. Jennet asked me to search for a lady, maybe she could help you" 

"I don't think..." 

"Just listen to me okay... This lady knows about Xainsia... Jennet found about her on internet" Reeba said and Darien remembered that Jennet has found a likeness of the curse and pride and she said that meant somebody knows about Xainsia and she might help them. It felt like a dim light of hope but still it was a hope and he was desperate so he asked "Is she the same lady who knows about the curse & pride?" 

"I think..." 

"Then I want to meet her" 

"Good... So just stop walking, I am just behind you" Reeba said before disconnecting the call, Darien turned around to see the glaring headlights lights of a car. 

A woman poked her head out of a car and she called "Hey... Come on"  

Darien walked towards the car and asked "You talking to me?" 

"Yes... You can keep the phone away now and get in the car" she said and Darien noticed his hand was still holding the phone to his ear. He kept the phone back in his pocket and got in the car before it sped away. 

********************* 

Jennet heard some moment and looked up to see a bunch of beautiful blue flowers.