15th Chapter

Hey guys... Sorry for updating after so many days. But here is new chapter, enjoy....:-))

I Sat in front of a long mirror, dressed in a beautiful light blue gown Victoria chose for me.  

She also made my hair. A loose bun with few curly strands loose that surrounded my face and out of the world make up.  

At first I was nervous, seeing that funny looking makeup tools she brought but when she finished her handiwork, I was speechless.  

She proved to be an expert, a magician. She has turned a rough and tough modern day women into a sophisticated princess in few minutes. 

I couldn't even recognize myself when I saw the mirror and Stefan bore the same expressions when he saw me. 

"You look beautiful darling" He said hugging and trying to kiss on my cheek from the back where he stood behind me.  

I gulped my anger down and gave him a fake smile "It’s all thanks to Victoria" I said while trying my best to stop myself from pushing him away.  

"Aye... You are right darling. Here give this to her by your hands to appreciate her hard work" he agreed and pulled out a ring from his hand and gave it to me. I took the ring and gave it to Victoria; she accepted that gracefully bending her head in respect. 

"Come now mother must be waiting to meet you" Stefan said dismissing Victoria and pulling me out of the room with him.  

I walked by his side as fast as I could. He held my hand tightly in his so I wouldn't try to run away or something.  

I on the other hand was too busy admiring the beauty of castle's walkway galleries. Its floor was covered with thick maroon and golden carpet from wall to wall.

Walls were covered with same maroon tapestries and large golden framed portraits of people, may be Darien and Stefan's ancestors.  

If I was not in this horrible situation, I would have stopped on every portrait and asked about them from him. What am I saying...? I don't want to see his face leave alone talk to him but he was so much like Darien that it was difficult to hate him all together.  

We stopped in front of a huge door and Stefan hissed in my ear "Mind your tongue and behaviour in front of my parents or I won't even warn you this time" 

Before I could reply the door opened and loud voices of people talking to each other greeted us. 

We entered in a room filled with more than hundred people.  

I stopped immediately and whispered "You told me you are taking me to meet your patents?" 

"I didn't lie; they are at the end of the table. Come they have seen us, we can't go back now" he said and started pulling me but my feet didn't budge.  

Suddenly the room fell silent, everybody was looking at us.  

I could have survived meeting with his parents and pretended to be his lover but I can't put on an act in front of hundreds of people.  

Only if I would have known in advance that he is going to display me like this, I would have locked myself in the bathroom.  

But now that option was lost and here I was. Standing in the room full of people who think he is Darien and I am his would be wife.  

How can I deceive so many people? Forgot about me how did Stefan deceive all of them? There are his family, his friends and they must have seen him growing with Darien. How couldn't they find any difference between him and Darien?