The Bus Ride

(Nessy's P.O.V)

"I don't get why I have to go to school anyway, there is nothing there but drama..." I complain to my dad. "Well you arent there to be social you are there to learn and that's all." He says. I put on my backpack and head for the door. "Behave yourself dont do anything stupid Nessy." My mother yells. "I'll try, but no promises..." I run outside and catch the bus before it leaves.
I usually sit in the back where no one can bother me.  I sit alone but to my surprise, a boy walks up and sits right next to me. He keeps staring at me what do i do?
"Can i help you with something?" "Im sorry i didnt think this seat was taken I'll just move..." "No its ok but why do you keep staring at me?" "Uh I uh... Your hair is cool." "Thanks... You are really sweet and i like your snake bites..." We both were blushing and we stayed in silence the whole ride to school. We were starting to get off the bus and i realized i didnt even know his name. "HEY!!!" I caught up to him. "I never caught your name." "My name is Eli and your name is?" "Hi Eli im Nessy.." "Thats a... Unique name ill see you later Nessy..." "Bye." I didn't know the guy but I wanted to get to know him,  well off to class before the bell.

(Eli's P.O.V)
Wow... A girl like her talking to a guy like me... She was so beautiful i couldnt keep my eyes off of her. Wait... What am i saying ughh... Her hair was beautiful the color matched mine black with blue streaks it was so cute and i loved her lip piercing it was so freaking cute... I started blushing... She seems interesting so special. This is so crazy she can never fall for someone like me.