Chapter 1

Sorry guys didn't know what to do with this story so ill keep going i guess....... :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacey POV

After I ran away from that place, I ran two towns over into another wolf town. I knew it was one because when I ran in the forest, I saw the yellow line which marked their territory, Taking a deep breath I crossed over immediately feeling the ripple in the air. No doubt, I knew the Alpha knew I was here.

Not even ten minutes later, a large brown wolf with grey spots on his back came through the forest snarling at me. I immediately backed away from him preparing to turn and run back to where I came from because pack EverGreen nor my parents never really showed me how to defend myself and I couldn't even shift on top of that so I knew this would end extremely bad for me if he wanted to attack. Suddenly the wolf gave me a wolfish smirk and then shifted. I covered my eyes instantly as a reaction to the shifting hearing a deep chuckle. "I'm clothed babe," I heard from somewhere in front of me, peeking past my fingers I indeed saw him clothed so I dropped my hands.

In front of me was a boy who appeared my age, looking about 6'4, he had black hair and green highlights mixed in stopping just above his dark brown eyes. He was shirtless so I saw rippling hard 6 pacs and a tattoo of a blue moon on his right pectoral. He was wearing brown khaki pants and was barefooted, I could tell he was an Alpha by his scent but he was way too young to run a pack so he had to be the next one in line.

"Two questions. One, Who are you and what are you doing in our territory? And Two, Are you single?" He stated staring at me with the straightest face ever that I wasn't sure if I should reply or blush.....

...And this was how I met my best friend Christian.

After watching my face he chuckled and explained to me how he was the Alpha's son and he felt the ripple in the air when I crossed into their territory. He said that because I was too beautiful to kill that he was gonna instead show me around and ask his parents if it's okay for a rogue to stay here since I didn't look like I was here for trouble.

He softly grabbed my hand and we walked into town into a bar, Christian strolled into the bar like he owned the place, which technically he did because his father was the owner. The bar was filled with werewolves who all looked at me when I entered the bar with Christian. I blushed softly and looked down at the ground as Christian walked me to a stool and pointed for me to sit down to which I did. I felt uncomfortable because I still felt the eyes of all the wolves staring at me making me glance over at the door suddenly wanting to turn back. Christian however fixed me up a non alcoholic drink and then glared at the wolves making the others turn away as he began to talk to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After meeting Christian in the forest we became inseparable ever since. I told Christian everything about my past because I felt like I could trust him, he didn't give me any reason not to. Over a short period of time we begun to learn every little thing about each other which had the pack members questioning if I was actually Christian's mate in disguise but we assured them that I wasn't.

Christian introduced me to the pack and called his parents, the Alpha and his mom the Luna to talk to me. They both allowed me to stay in the town as a rogue as long as I didn't betray Christian's trust which I knew I wasn't going to because Christian already felt more like a brother to me than my own brother did.

The Alpha got me a studio next to the pack house and even enrolled me in school so I could finish my last few weeks of high school. Due to Christian begging to his parents he also had me work in the bar with him on Monday's, Tuesday's, and Wednesday's to help me pay for my studio. I was a performer at the bar getting tips and also being paid $14 an hour.