Chapter Forty Two

Start from the beginning

He hugged his dad while his mom stood beside them. "Hi Liv." Luca says with a smile. "Hi Luc." I say smiling. Kassie stood beside him while River walked in behind them. "Hi River." I say smiling. "Hi Aunty Liv." He says. "Jett's in the game room with Coop." I say smiling. "Okay thanks." He grins running in to the basement. "Is Alley and Ade coming?" I ask Alec. "Nah." Alec says smiling. "Dad someone's here." Alec says smiling. We head in to the dining room. Clayton and Clarise Chuckled at one of my fathers fishing stories. "Well if I live and breath to see another day." Arthur gasps as a wide grin slowly appeared on his face. "Arthur Royal." Clayton says standing up spinning around with a wide grin. They 'bro hug' and chuckle. "What brings you down here?" Arthur asks. "Little Phoebe's found her mate." Clayton smiles proudly. "Ah who?" Arthur asks. "Jordan." Clayton smiles. "Ah he's a great kid, he'll be a gooden to the pack." Arthur smiles. "I know." Clayton says smiling. "It's been a while right." Arthur says they disappear back in to the dining room. "Just like the old days." Agnes chuckles. "right." Clarise smiles. Hailey hands my mom a champagne. "Thanks." My mom says smiling. Luca walks in and slaps Alec's back. "Ow." Alec says. "Oh stop whining." Luca says. Clayton's head popped up, his grey eyebrows raised. "Is that little Lou?" He asks Arthur. "Not so little any more. Dude who is this guy" Luca whispers to Alec. "Alpha Clayton." Alec says. "Ah." Luca says. "So tell me about Lou. Is he still a terror?" Clayton asks Alec. "He's got a little boy who he has been raising since he was first born. He's an amazing kid. And he's got another one on the way with Liv's sister." Alec chuckles. I glare at him, Luca hits him again. "Sorry bro." Alec shrugs standing beside me, my glare deepens. "I'm sorry babe." Alec says putting his arm around me, I push him off. "You ass." I huff angrily. "Sorry." Alec smiles cheekily. "Congratulations." Clayton says to Luca. Luca grins widely. "I'll grab a beer for us Luc." Alec says walking over to the fridge. "I think you should slow down." I say folding my arms across my chest. Alec smiles. "It's new years eve baby." Alec says pulling the fridge doors open with a boyish grin. "2016 baby" He says as he opens the can taking a large swig. 

I walk out the room leaving the mighty Alpha to drink himself in to oblivion while I checked on the little ones. Evie sat cuddling a sleeping Chloe. "She fell asleep about ten minutes ago." Evie whispers smiling. I chuckle. "Do you want me to put her in her crib?" I ask her, Evie nods her head. "I didn't want to carry her in there." She says. "It's fine, sorry." I say lifting Chloe up, I cradle her as she stretches her chubby arms. "It's okay Luna." She says smiling. "Call me Liv." I say with a smile. "Mom!" Colton called lifting his arms. I place Chloe in her crib and I lift Colton. "Are you okay?" I ask him smiling, he nods. "Papa!" He calls pointing to the kitchen. "You want to see Papa?" I ask him, he nods. "Okay, let's go." I say carrying him towards the kitchen. "Thanks Evie." I say as we leave. I carry him in to the kitchen, where I heard my father's voice. "When she was little she always was an amazing kid. I'm proud to be her father." He boasted to Arthur & Clayton. "She's great person, she really made my Alec in to a great guy, especially after the accident." Arthur says smiling. I clear my throat. "I thought my ears were burning." I say as I carry Colton in. "Ah, they speak so highly of you, even your brother." Clayton says smiling. "I am pretty amazing." I say gushing. "You've got the ego to match." Clayton chuckles. I smile. "Papa!" Colton says holding his arms out trying to get out of mine. My dad takes him. "Hello little guy." My dad says smiling. Colton crawls to the middle of the table and smiles at my dad and then at Arthur. "Papa!" He says to both of them. "Where's Chlo?" Arthur asks him. "Sleep." Colton says pointing to the living room. "Why aren't you asleep?" My dad asks him. "No Sleep!" Colton says kicking his legs. "Alright buddy. No sleep for Colton." My dad says smiling. Colton smiles cheekily. "He's a right terror." Clayton chuckles. "Just like Alec." Arthur says smiling. "Ah I remember 'taz'." Clayton says. They both erupt in a fit of laughter. "Taz?" I repeat. "Yeah, that was everyone's nickname for Alec." Clayton says. "Why?" I ask. "After the Tasmanian devil, the one from looney toons." Arthur says. I chuckle. "He was a nightmare." Clayton says with a smile. "Jett wasn't too bad." I say with a smile. "When he was two he used to strip wherever we went, malls, park, even at daycare." I say chuckling. "Really?" Arthur says. I nod. "He managed to get out of the habit somehow but it was pretty much everywhere." I say chuckling. My dad smiles, but there was a face he made, a face I knew well, pain. I decided to stop talking. "I didn't even know you was here papa!" Jett says running in followed by Eli. "Papa!" They say with a smile. They both hug My dad and Arthur. "What have you boys been doing?" My dad asks. "Well I was in the basement playing play station four with Lynx, Spencer, Jordan and the other guy, Ty. But they're cheating." Jett says folding his arms. "How?" I ask him. "Everytime I score first they restart it." He says. "Shall I get your dad to put the other play station in your bedroom?" I ask him, he nods. "Please mommy." He says smiling. "Okay hun, stay here with your Grandpa's." I say smiling as I walk in to the dining room. "Alec!" I call in to the crowd. "Chug chug chug chug!" The crowd around him cheers. Alec sat at the table opposite Luca while they down what looked like the fifth can of beer. Alec slams his can next to the pile while reaching for another beer. "20 seconds left." Jeff says as he counts down. I sigh walking out. "Daddy's busy sweetie shall I do it for you?" I ask him. "Don't worry hun, I've got it." My dad says standing up. "Let's go Papa." Jett says leading my dad out. "Mommy I'm tired." Eli says looking up as he rubs his eyes. "Where's Alfie and Theo?" I ask him. "They fell asleep over my bed, now I can't get in." Eli says. I look up at the clock, it was getting pretty late. "Okay, I'll put  them in properly." I say smiling. He nods. "Are you going to be okay with Colt a second?" I ask Arthur, he smiles with a nod. "I am you go put him to bed."  Arthur says smiling. "Okay, I won't be a minute, I'm going to put Chloe in to her cot as well." I say smiling. "Okay dearie." Arthur says with a smile. "Okay, be good for papa." I say to Colton. He smiles. I take Eli's hand and I lead him to the living room where Chloe was still asleep. "She'll be out for the night." I say to Evie who smiles. The door bell rings. "Do you want to get that, it'll be some of the others." I say smiling. "Okay." Evie says smiling as she walks over to the door, I lift Chloe out and I take Eli with my spare hand, I take Chloe to her room and I place her in her cot, I switch on the baby monitor and I take the receiving part. I cover her over and then we walk in to Eli's room.