Wake up call

Sade

_______4 months later______

I was holding Reagan as I fed her. She looked up at me and smiled lightly before trying to hold her bottle on her own. I giggled at her and smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead. She made a straining noise and pushed the bottle from her mouth. She kicked her feet while she fidgeted with her hands.

"You fully mommy's baby girl?" I cooed at her while I placed her head on my shoulder and softly patted her back to get her burp out.

Quickly she burped, I looked over my shoulder to look at her and smiled but instantly mugged with the sight of her puking up her milk.

"Baby girl, for real?" I grabbed her bib and wiped her lip as she whined and threw her tiny head back. I caught her head with my hand and looked at her.

"I'm really about to give you to your daddy," She looked at me as I looked at her. A smile form on my lips as I stood up and walked to the king's throne. It crazy how she only looked like a spit image of me but looked completely like her father. At times I do get a little sad because Reagan was not supposed to look like Sade. Sade is not really who I am. It's like another woman birthed my child.

All through the hall all you could hear was her babbling.

"Baby girl you got to keep quiet some people are still sleeping." She mushed her eye brows together and closed her eyes before sneezing in my mouth.

My eyes widened as I could feel something hard and slimly stick on my bottom lip.

"Ew!" I wiped my lips a good twenty times before I walked into the throne room. I looked towards the throne and saw nothing. Uhm he's probably in the kitchen. I walked back out and took the mighty long walk to the kitchen.

I turned the corner and walked down the steps instantly taking a sharp turn to my left and walked in the kitchen to see Chris leaning on the counter staring at nothing in particular. I walked in front of him and he looked down at me with the widest smile the world has ever seen.

He took Reagan and instantly cradled her. He kissed her forehead then pulled me in wrapping his arms around my waist.

"My little family," He chuckled.

I smiled lightly and looked at Reagan who was grabbing on Chris's shirt and pulling on it. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead again.

I had decided that I should just put the incident aside and be a family together since I can never get away from this nightmare. Even though it's fake of me, that's the only thing I could do, no matter how much I hated the fact that I'm helpless.

He sighed lightly and looked at me. He licked his lips and kissed my lips slowly.

"Ma, I got to tell you something."

"What's that baby?" I asked while trying to look concerned.

"I don't want you mad at me I got to get this off my chest," He sighed and rubbed my shoulder.

"Okay?" I stated slightly confused with an eye brow raised. What does he possibly have to say to piss me off when he's done everything in the book?

He sighed once again then wiped his face.

"While I was with you those past ten years and these past two years I've been cheating on you. I had got three pregnant but the babies all died due to me being who I am. I don't know why I'm bring it up but it just feel as though I have to tell you, it's been eating me up the longest, and I'm sorry."

I let his words sink in me slowly then downed my head walking away from him. I wasn't upset nor was I sad. I was use to him letting me down, I was use to him cheating on me, I was use to him doing his own thing with what and who he wanted. I didn't care. I was numb to him and all his bullshit, but it pays to keep up a lie.

"Ma," he called out as he pulled my arm back. "I'm sorry."

I didn't even hesitate to hide the fake sadness in my voice.

"You're always sorry. Just fuck it Chris," I pulled away from him and sighed walking back up to the room.

"Daddy's sorry," I heard him say. The little fits and laughter from Reagan's voice was soon stopped with a snapped. My eyes widen, and I ran back to the kitchen to see my baby body on the floor with her neck bent back. My eyes watered as I looked up at him.

"Chris!" I screamed at him. "You killed my baby!" I continued to scream at him with tears flooding out my eyes.

"I'm sorry ma," He walked up to me and gripped my face. "I love you so much, you deserve ten times better," With that Chris held my neck and pushed my head back causing my neck to crack.

I screamed and felt my head drowning in water.

What the fuck is going on?

I instantly felt like I was drowning and opened my eye. I saw people in cheerleading outfits and me on the floor of a gym.

What the hell?

"Oh my gosh Zariana! Are you okay?" A familiar face looked down at me with a concerned look.

"I looked at my surrounding and pushed myself up on my elbows. I looked around and say a crowd full of people. The stands we're crowed with silent people. I grabbed my head as I slowly sat up.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're at the basketball game cheerleading you saw something, and you fall from the tip of the pyramid." Another girl looked at me and rolled her eyes.

I looked at her and stood up dusting off my skirt.

"How long was I out of it?" I asked wiping my face from the water that was poured on me.

"A pretty long-time honey bunches." The girl said who faced looked so familiar smiled at me.

was all that shit a damn dream?

"Oh, and the next time I hear you mumble my boyfriend name, I'm going to make your life a living hell." I looked at the girl that rolled her eyes at me and instantly remembered who she was. Felisha. I mugged back at her.

Boyfriend? Who was her boyfriend? I shook my head and ran my hands through my hair.

And the girl that was so nice to me was my best friend Shantee. It all clicked to me in a matter of seconds.

I fell from the top of the pyramid when I saw Chris walked into the gym with the rest of the team, he looked up at me and smirked before winking up at me, causing me to lose my breath and my balance causing me to fall, and hit my head on the hardwood floor.

"Dammit." I mumbled under my breath. I was surprised that I was even alive without some sort of concussion.

"Everything alright?" Shantee asked me rubbing my lower back and kissing my cheek.

"Yea I'm straight," I nodded my head and clapped my hands together to get back into the game spirit.

"Let's get this shit started!" I yelled jumping around and stood in the front of the crowd. The crowd instantly got back hype and cheered loudly before jumping for the team. I glanced at Chris and he had an apologetic look on his face before noticing I was back on my feet. He smiled at me causing me to blush and sighed lightly. I quickly turned my head back to the crowd and shook my head.

Everything felt so damn real, the kisses, the memories felt so real, the sex felt real, everything felt real. too bad everything was a dream.

________

Well welcome to the end of the book! Wasn't expecting that huh? Thanks to everybody that went on this journey with me! I appreciate everything from the reads to the votes! Thank you so much love every single one of y'all.

Don't delete this book just yet! There will be a sequel! Just stay tunnnnned