His Queen

Sade

She smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. "I've been waiting so long to meet you Zariana," She quickly covered her mouth when she noticed that she called me the wrong name. "oops I'm so sorry I mean Sade." Her smiled grew wider as she slightly pushed me away and pulled me into a deeper hug.

What the hell wrong with this lady?

To be nice and not to be rude I hooked my arms around her arms and patted her mid-back.

She must have notice my slight discomfort and stepped back mumbling a 'sorry'. She looked down at the kids and pushes them towards me.

"Say hi you three and stop being rude," She gave them a stern face and pushed them forward.

I looked down at them and notice something strange.

The boys; a set of twins dressed in red and blue overalls, one had on a white shirt and matching shoes the other had on a black undershirt with matching shoes, and lastly, they both had on basketball caps.

The girl; a pretty one with a white color dress on, black dress shoes and white church socks, her hair was black and long, nothing too much about her but she was fairly pretty.

What I suppose was their mother had on a long cream colored dress and a church had with a cream colored bow.

I squinted my eyes realizing I'm looking at the people I saw in my dream, and in front of Chris house when I first got there. I took a step back and looked back at Chris.

He looked at me with a concerned face with his head tilted to the side.

"What's wrongs ma?"

I felt my chest cave in, causing my breathing to slow down. I let out a cough and dropped to my knees. I reached back to grab on Chris leg and leaned over to cover my mouth having the feeling that I might throw up.

"What's wrong with her Chris?" The little girl voice sang as she knelt beside me patting my back.

"Krystal, I don't even know. Step back for a second."

She scooted back as he crouched down beside me.

"Ma, what's going on?" He asked.

"I-I can't breathe," My words manage to slip from my mouth.

"Well why can't you breathe?" He asked.

I looked at him as if he was stupid and mugged.

"I don't fucking know Chris!!" I yelled at him but instantly regret it when my breathing completely stopped.

I gripped at my neck and tried to let out a scream, but nothing came out, not even a simple whimper come out.

Aww great I'm about to die, once again.

"Ma, get the fuck up and stop acting stupid!" Chris yelled standing up obviously frustrated with me, or he might even be scared. Who the hell even knows.

"Chris calm down sweetie she's going through the second part of the change," His mother calmly said.

"What fucking changes!?" He yelled kicking his feet like a little spoiled brat, kicking me in the process.

I gripped my side in pain as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

The room fell quiet.

"Sade?" Chris asked softly.

"Sade?!" He screamed loudly once I didn't answer him.

"Chris stop acting like a little bitch!" I heard a male voice that I didn't recognized.

Chris yelling stopped, and I felt him spend around causing my hand to drop from his calf.

I felt something in the pit of my stomach. The pain was so excruciating that I finally let out a terrifying scream. It wasn't just any type of scream, the scream didn't even sound like me. It sounded more like a demon was exiting my body like in one of those scary movies.

Once the screaming ended, my body jolted up. My mouth started to water and within seconds I threw up. I couldn't tell what it was, but I knew it was something thick and sticky.

I didn't know what got into me, but I started laughing. Laughing like my life depended on it. I covered my face with my hands and laughed harder.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard somebody mumbled to my left.

My head snapped to the left and I felt my body stood up on its own, without me even moving my muscles.

It's like my body had a mind of its own. I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing but my body started to go in the direction of the voice. Within seconds my hands were wrapped around the persons neck; squeezing harder than I ever squeezed anything in my life. I heard a crack and the person head feel on my hands. I let the person go and sighed feeling the hold that was on my body go away. I caught my breath and coughed.

My breathing came back to normal and my eyes unrolled from the back of my head, so I could finally see what was going on.

I looked around the room and everybody was spread out around the room looking shocked, I looked around the room and down my head looking down at my feet.

I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and I looked up looking up at Chris who was smirking down at me.

"My queen," Was all he said before placing a kiss on my neck.