04

Seungcheol stared at the numbers on his phone. They have been trapped in the elevator for four hours, what felt like an eternity for him. He ran out of battery, with that out of games to play. Now that he couldn't distract himself anymore, he was insanely bored. Knowing that his boredom wouldn't end anytime soon, he turned his attention to the long-haired beauty, who had ignored him ever since their little argument.

"Jeonghan?" he asked, his voice echoing through the walls. The younger didn't reply, as expected. But by his movement, he knew that the younger was awake, and not sleeping like anyone would do at this time. If it would go on like this, the two would not be able to attend university the following day. It is not like they minded. Taking off time from it, with an excuse that was most definitely true, was the perfect opportunity to sleep longer, do whatever they want to do and just watch TV shows the whole day.

Seungcheol stared at Jeonghan so intensely, wondering if Jeonghan felt observed. And sure he did. He felt like a cell under a microscope. Instead of telling the older to stop staring, he continued to ignore him.

The black haired male, however, wouldn't stop staring. His eyes hovered over Jeonghan's back, noticing how manly it was. His muscles could be seen from under his shirt. Even though he was masculine, he was still slim. His eyes traveled down to his butt. He couldn't help but think that it was extremely attractive as well. As he thought that, he felt embarrassed at his own thoughts. I can't think that about him, he thought. He is not that attractive. You are just going crazy, Seungcheol.

"Jeonghan? Can you please talk to me?" he begged the other male. The only way to take his mind off of Jeonghan, was to talk to Jeonghan. "Come on, don't ignore me. I'm sorry for what I have said earlier, you are not stupid. I don't even know you, so who am I to judge?" he apologized.

This made Jeonghan turn around and face his older neighbor. "Did you run out of battery and decided that I am now worthy enough to talk to the King of Education. Sorry to break it to you, smart ass, but not everyone cares about you and lets you get away with being a rude shit. So don't talk to me again." Jeonghan snapped then turned around again.

What he didn't expect, was Seungcheol's laughter filling the small space. His laughter sounded melodious, so smooth, but Jeonghan didn't want to hear it. He couldn't stand him. The way he was laughing at him as if he had just said the funniest joke ever. Jeonghan had no idea on what was so amusing about what he said because he didn't say it to be amusing. He said it to make a statement; to tell the boy clearly that he had no intention of ever talking to him again.

"Jeonghannie, you are just too cute sometimes." Seungcheol said after finishing laughing.

As much as Jeonghan didn't want to, he had to blush. He turned slightly around to look at Seungcheol, who was staring at him in awe. Could it be that the high and mighty Choi Seungcheol, was also under Yoon Jeonghan's spell? To Jeonghan it was a little odd that someone could resist his beauty, but as he thought about it, he came to the conclusion that Seungcheol behaved like that because he didn't want to show it.

"Jeonghannie?" Jeonghan questioned.

Seungcheol nodded. "It's cute, just like you," As if he suddenly realized what he said, Seungcheol coughed. The atmosphere became awkward between them– well, only for Seungcheol. Jeonghan was enjoying the situation. And to prove his point, he sat up and sat down next to Seungcheol, a little too close. "Um... are we on good terms again?"

Jeonghan smirked, an idea popping into his head. His best friend, Joshua, always told him that he shouldn't use people that like him for his own favors, but sometimes the angel couldn't help it. "Only under one condition," Seungcheol raised one of his eyebrows. "You massage me."

"I do what?" Seungcheol asked as if he hadn't heard him right.

"You," Jeonghan pointed at Seungcheol. "Massage," He did some weird movement with his hands. "Me." Pointed at himself.

Seungcheol scoffed, rolling his eyes. He couldn't believe that someone younger than him, was treating him like that. As he looked at Jeonghan, he could see that he was enjoying it. Seungcheol bit his lips, holding himself back from smirking. "Sure, if that is what you want." Jeonghan didn't the evil glint in Seungcheol's eyes.

Once again, Seungcheol was facing his back. This time, however, it was not because Jeonghan was mad at him. Seungcheol chose to play along for a while, before working out his plan. He massaged Jeonghan's shoulders, doing it perfectly. When Seungcheol still lived with his parents, he would always massage his mother's shoulders. You could say that he made massaging to one of his professions at such a young age.

When Jeonghan was comfortable enough, Seungcheol started his plan. He pulled the younger closer to his own body, his face close to his ear. His hands traveled down Jeonghan's arms, drawing circles on them until he got a hold of his hands, entwining their fingers. As he did that, Seungcheol noticed how red his face was. "How come you always blush when I'm talking to you?" he whispered into his ear, a smirk making its way onto his handsome face.

Seungcheol's minty breath fanned over Jeonghan's bare skin, making him blush even harder. When Seungcheol said that, he hid behind his hair, which was a big mistake. The older tugged his hair behind his ear, sniffling on it. To his surprise, his hair smelled incredibly good. Not wanting to get distracted by it, he proceeded with his plan. "Don't hide. I don't like it when I can't see your beautiful face, angel."

That was enough for Jeonghan. He shrieked, getting out of Seungcheol's embrace and hiding behind his hands. Even though he had many admirers, none of them flirted with him so openly and seductively. The boy liked it. He liked the way Seungcheol treated him. He kept teasing him, but at the time he showered him with compliments. It made the boy happy.

Seeing him being all shy, made Seungcheol's heart flutter. "What are you doing? Don't you want a massage?" Seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan shook his head. "I'm okay now." he replied.

"Don't be like that and let me massage you." Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's wrist, pulling him closer to him. Jeonghan didn't know what to do. But knowing that he had no other chance but to let him massage him, he leaned closer to Seungcheol, enjoying the feeling of being so close with someone. It had been a long time since he last felt the lovely warmth of somebody else.

--

A little of Jeongcheol has finally happened. And have you seen their Daum MyKiss episode? The part where Jeonghan pretended to be Seungcheol's boyfriend made me want to jump off a cliff, it was so cute and my Jeongcheol heart couldn't take it.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope you guys enjoy this story so far~