03

Two and a half hours have passed. The two males were still trapped in the elevator. All the food supplies were spread out on the floor, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were now sitting closer to each other, not talking much.

Jeonghan felt odd in his stomach. It wasn't because of the several toast slices he ate, it was because he badly needed to pee. "Oh my, Hyung," he muttered. The older looked at him in surprise. He would have never thought that Jeonghan would call him 'Hyung'. "I really need to let it all out. You know, the water. What should I do? I think I can't hold it in any longer." he whined.

Seungcheol coughed, rubbing the nape of his neck. "You are not going to pee in here, alright? That's just gross." he stated.

"But Hyung, I really need to." Jeonghan rolled around on the floor, trying to hold it all in. As he rolled, he rolled over Seungcheol's legs. The older tried his best not to yell at him, but when Jeonghan rolled shamelessly over his legs again, he had to stop him with both of his hands, pressing him down while holding a firm grip on his shoulders.

"Stop rolling around, it's driving me crazy," he hissed. "And try to hold it all in. We'll be out in about five hours or something, if we are lucky, three."

The two stared at each other. Just now Seungcheol realized, that he was hovering over Jeonghan. If the elevator doors suddenly opened, someone would think wrong of the two. Seungcheol's legs were on either side of Jeonghan, his face dangerously close to his while his hands were still on the younger's shoulders. Jeonghan just laid there, wide-eyed and without any idea of what to do.

As the two took each other's features in, Jeonghan came to the realization that Seungcheol was indeed handsome. He always knew that he looked good, but the longer he looked at him, the more he felt like he was lying beneath a Greek God. A blush crept onto his face at his thought and he turned his head to the other side.

A strand of hair fell over Jeonghan's face, blocking the view for Seungcheol. He tugged his hair behind his ear, smiling sheepishly. "I really like your hair." he complimented him.

Jeonghan would have never imagined that Seungcheol would compliment him. He thought that the older thought of him as ugly. Receiving such a compliment, made him feel all warm inside. He was sure that he was as red as a tomato, but he couldn't help but feel happy. Jeonghan felt like he won the lottery.

"Tha- thank you." he stuttered out.

The older got off of him, not knowing what just got into him. He blamed it on being trapped in an elevator for too long. Seungcheol leaned back onto the metal wall, his eyes on Jeonghan who was still lying on the ground, his face ruby red. And as much as he hated to admit it, he looked adorable. It made it even better, knowing that he was the reason why he was blushing so furiously.

"Please tell me that you can still hold it in." Seungcheol said, breaking the silence. He wanted to talk to the guy. Since they were trapped in an elevator together, he had his chance to get to know the angel better.

Jeonghan sat up, sitting down beside Seungcheol. "I guess I could try to." he said.

Seungcheol nodded, feeling relieved that he didn't have to watch him pee and then smell the urine. It would haunt him even in his dreams, making it a nightmare. The boy had never watched a movie where the main characters were stuck in an elevator, but he knew that being in a small space for several hours, could drive people crazy. He somehow had the feeling that Jeonghan was one of those people.

They stayed silent once again. The silence made Jeonghan feel uncomfortable. He usually talks all the time, so do his friends. Even though Seungcheol talked a lot too, he liked the silence. Sometimes he just needed the silence to make up his mind and think about things, but at a situation like this, there was no time for Seungcheol to enjoy the silence that was given to him. Especially with Jeonghan next to him.

"So..." Jeonghan started, making the older look at him. "How about we play a game?"

"A game?" he furrowed his eyebrows, not sure if he should say yes or no.

"Yeah... you know, like the 20 questions game. Are you in? We can play something else too if you don't want to play it." Jeonghan suggested.

Thinking that it couldn't hurt to play that stupid game, he agreed to it. Then he told Jeonghan to start, not knowing what question to ask him, so it was better to answer than ask. "Hm... What's your favorite color?" Jeonghan thought that starting with a simple question like that would be better than going straight to the rough stuff.

"Blue," Seungcheol replied, having expected a more risky question than that. Knowing that it was his turn, he asked a question that has been bothering him about the younger ever since day one. "How did you manage to get into our university? No offense, but you are kind of stupid."

Even though Seungcheol said 'no offense' the younger felt offended. He crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at his neighbor. "I am not stupid. Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty smart." he snapped.

"Oh really?" he asked, not quite believing it.

"To answer your question, I was on top of my school ever since I joined it. Sure, you are probably smarter than me by the way you act, but I'm not stupid and never was. Even right now I'm under the top five in our university." Jeonghan told him.

Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows. Could Jeonghan really be that smart? He didn't seem like it. "How do you even know who's under the top five? They never announce it." Seungcheol remembered all the times where his friends would ask a teacher about the top five, but they just said that they don't care about that and shrugged it off. He wanted to know if he was under the top five too, but he wouldn't admit it to Jeonghan or anyone. He wanted to act cool and relaxed.

"I might or might not have witnessed how one of my friends has hacked into the school system." Jeonghan snickered.

"You what? I could tell on you!" Seungcheol shouted.

"You wouldn't." Jeonghan said calmly.

"Why wouldn't I?" said Seungcheol.

"Because no one would believe that a stupid person with his stupid friends, could hack into the school system." he hissed, making Seungcheol glare back at him. The two were in a glaring contest until Jeonghan laid on the floor, his back turned away from Seungcheol. "You are mean." he murmured.

The older looked at the boy who was spread out on the floor. Seungcheol felt like he was doing everything wrong. The two should get to know each other better instead of fighting, and all he does is offend Jeonghan in some way. "I'm not." he replied silently.

"In your eyes, everyone is probably stupid," Jeonghan murmured. "I mean, you are number one." Seungcheol's eyes widened. He couldn't believe that he was on top of the university. All his hard work had paid off after all. "Not even number two looks smart next to Choi Seungcheol, the holy number one."

"You are number two?" This day sure was full of surprises for Seungcheol.

"I am. And do you want to know what else I am?" He took Seungcheol's silence as a cue to go on. "In desperate need of a toilet."

-

Thank you for reading/commenting/voting. It means a lot to me and I really appreciate it. I hope you like this story so far ^^