Treetop Friends.

""""IIII AMMMM SAAARTTORRIUUUUSSS!!!!!!!"" my husband Jacob said. the spinosaurus stopped in it's tracks. scared by my husband Jacobs wrath. we took that opportunity to use my husband Jacobs rocket feet to fly us up a tree. and wonderful!! it's eucalptus.

as my husband Jacob stuffed himself full of leaves, he said through a muffled mouthful: "it's ok, hon, keep munching. everything will be fine." he said.
"thanks my husband Jacob," I say to him. DO NOT ENRAGE.

but suddenly, there was a rustling. ad first I thought that the spinosaurus had shrank and climbed up after us. but then a small creature prehistoric appeared. like a monkey.
"it screamed."
and me and my husband Jacob hopped to the next tree. the large dinosaurs follows us from the forest floor.
but my husband Jacob was still attached to the tree that he was eating, so he pulled out his built in chainsaw and chopped it  down    and dragged it with us as we ran. we caught a T. rex attention because we were dragging a tree around with us with my husband Jacobs superhuman STRENGHT.

and then the sunset.
it was dark.
all we had was a tree and a half charged time machine.
anything to get us out of here.
so I climbed inside of My Husband Jacobs Stomach Compartment filled with leaves. and we left.
tree and all.