She is my future.

Start from the beginning

After a couple of minutes Dinah brushed her tears and put her hand on Camila's shoulder. "We asked how are the things with Lauren, but you were so deep in thought that you didn't even hear us." when Camila scrunched her face in the meaning of 'what do you mean?' Dinah explained. "Do you have feelings for her, Chancho?"

The atmosphere quickly changed and was serious right now, no one was laughing and three pair of eyes were on the latina sitting on the couch. She took a deep breath. "Of course I have. There wasn't a time I didn't have feelings for Laure. Even when I lied to myself that I don't have them." she fake-laughed. "I tried. I tried so hard to forget her, to love someone else, but with every date I had I compared everything with Lauren. Then I realized I'm comparing them to her, cause she is the one I want." this time the laugh that came from her lips wasn't fake. She shook her head and looked at Dinah. Her eyes were glassy from the light. You can easily tell that what she was saying was a hundred percent honest.

No one said anything for a couple of seconds, but then Normani cut the silence with a question she was asking herself for a long time. "Do you see yourself with her in the future, Mila?"

Camila shifted her eyes to Normani and a wild smile spread across her face. This was enough an answer for the black-skinned girl, but Camila nodded and started speaking. "There is no one else I can see my future with. I want to wake up every morning to her, seeing her how she sleeps and to smile and say 'How did I get so lucky?'. The look in her eyes shifted to lovable, continuing to share the things she was dreaming for so long. "I want to be there for her when she says 'I'm fine' when she comes home pissed at someone and not to talk to me when I annoy her to a moment when she just says me what happened. I want to listen her sassy answers when I ask stupid questions or to see that smile and hear that laugh when I say a stupid joke that doesn't even make sense." the girls were melted by now. "But that's not all." she smiled. "I want to be there when she is feeling low, to kiss her, to hug her, to support her. I want to raise children with her. I just want to be with her to the rest of my life.She is my future." Camila was articulating with her hands, trying to prove her point.

"Okay, Chancho, we get the point." Dinah put her hand on Camila's shoulder.

The popstar just shrugged it and signed. "I tried finding someone else, but it's hard to do so when the other half of your heart is already found."

Before either of the girls can say something there was a knock on the door.

Ally was the one who went to open the door and she was met with a tall boy, who she didn't recognized.

"Sorry, how can I help you?" the girl was at least 2 inches smaller than the boy, but he looked a lot younger than the Ally.

"I'm looking for Camila." he said coldly not even trying to be polite.

Camila's eyes widened. She recognized the voice pretty well and she instantly took Dinah's hand in hers. Feeling the nervousness though the touch, Dinah instantly knew that Camila didn't want to see the boy. Before Ally can say something, Dinah answered loudly from the couch in the living room. "You just missed her, she left a couple of minutes ago."

Ally was confused, but she decided to go with it. She smiled at the boy, but he didn't even bulged from his spot. "I know she is here." he got something out of his pocket and showed on his phone a red spot with a name written above it. "You see that. It read Camila. Se ahs a following device in her phone."

Camila get her phone out and gave it to Dinah mouthing "Forgotten" to Dinah and she caught immediately. She gave it to Normani and again said loudly. "Yeah, what a psycho. She forgot it here."

Normani went to the door and showed it to the boy. "Do you want it or what?"

He clenched his jaw and said. "Keep it, just when she come tell her Shawn looked for her." and with that he left.

----------

Camila immediately took the phone and threw it into the wall. When it crashed with the wall and broke into million pieces she signed relieved. "Who is he?" she heard from behind.

"No one." she didn't want to share it with them.

"We were lying for you, Camila, isn't that a good enough prove that you can trust us?" Normani spoke. "It's obvious you are scared of him."

They were right, plus Camila needed to vent it out of her. "That's Shawn. Shawn Mendes." she clarified. "I went on one date with him, but after it he though we are already going out. He was coming to my house, calling and texting me all the time. After a time I said to him that for me he is a friend, but he didn't took it well." the girl's whole face expression changed. "He went so angry to a point where he hit me." all the girls gasped. "After that I changed my number, I avoided him, but he was everywhere. He have a person inside and I tried to find who it is, but I couldn't." her voice cracked. "I think he is obsessed with me and I don't even know how to stop it. I'm scared to sleep alone in my house, I change my phone couple of times a month. Not the one you have, though." she said. "This one is private and I have onlysix people in it."

"Why didn't you said something to the police?" Ally asked but went confused when Camila laughed.

"They can't do anything. First he is seventeen, they can't send him to prison. Second, he has so much money that he can buy Germany and still have something left and lastly- I don't have proves.He always finds a way to destroy them." she finished her point and shook her head.

Dinah was pissed. What is with the boys and their obsession for her friends. After a couple of seconds she smiled.

"Oh no." Normani spoke. "Not the devilish smile." she said.

"I have a plan." Dinah said to Camila. "We gonna get that boy in action, but for it, we need Lauren."  

A/N: This is a short update, but I decided to make you happy before the New Year. I wish you all the best, hope you have a good time and I guess we will ses each other next year. Thank you for the 8k read I woke up with this morning and comment is always appreciated. I love reading them.

You can find me on instagram (5hslayedme), twitter (zauregui97) and vine (harmoslove).

Much love xx. Love yourself first nuggets.