Yes, Ma'am

Being afraid of your partner isn't healthy for any relationship, especially when it's the guy who is being abused or controlled. Having had it happen to me first hand, I can honestly say that there were good times and bad times when my girlfriend dominated, but for the most part, I lost my sense of self-worth.

Telling me what to do on a daily basis, I wasn't really living my life anymore. I didn't have ownership over what I did or said when my girlfriend was around. She would tell me when to be quiet and then complain when I never said anything. I was afraid to step out of line around her out of fear that she would leave me. Loving someone so much that you would do anything for them should be because you want to, not because you feel obligated out of fear.

I did everything I was told and then some, just to keep her happy and lessen the chance of her nagging and being upset with me. Conflict was something that I avoided at all costs because it was something I couldn't deal with. Being a lover and not a fighter, arguments would cause me to either lose control, or break down and cry. There would be times where I would want to walk out the door and never come back, but I never did. I might have been submissive, but I was stubborn. The only thing I ever wanted to fight for was the person I loved, but not love itself. Forcing something like that can cause all sorts of problems and sometimes the person will take advantage of you because you are so desperate to keep things together.

Relationships fall apart and sometimes they aren't meant to be put back together. In my case, I think I glued things back together in the wrong order because I panicked and got scared. Loving someone so much that the thought of losing them causes your body to shake uncontrollably, is probably a reason to leave. It was like going through withdrawal and I've never had any hard drugs to know what that feels like. So for me, I guess you could say that our love was quite the drug.

The night that she really bossed me around was after a fight that involved her accusing me of cheating. I never cheated, nor wanted to, but because of her past relationships she never believed me until the truth was plain as day, staring her in the face. It took some time for me to gather proof of my innocence, but she never took too kindly to being proven wrong. Even though it cleared my name of being a cheater, she seemed to wish that I was.

We were in the bedroom and like clockwork, we were getting aroused before going to bed. Making out, articles of clothing began to peel right off without a second thought. Soon we were both naked and I was rubbing my cock on her pussy.

"Eat me out first," she said, almost as if it were a command.

I obliged and started licking her pussy. Before long, she was complaining that I was doing it all wrong and then had me lay down so she could sit on my face. There wasn't much that I could do at that point as she rode my face and forced her pussy onto my mouth. My tongue felt like it was jammed right up in there as she did what she wanted to make it feel good for herself. There was a hint of aggression coming from her sexual actions and it kind of worried me.

When she was satisfied, she quickly sucked my cock. Normally she'd be down there for a while, but for some reason she seem uninterested with it and let it flop over as she finished.

"Good enough, now fuck me," she demanded.

She was definitely in an odd mood that night and I was scared to say anything to her out of fear that she might not want to finish having sex, or that she'd start beating me. Neither really happened, but she did slap me in the face a few times, which I considered as kinky. She always loved it when I smacked her ass, so I figured the equivalent was the odd smack on the face for me.

Riding on top of me, she tried to grind into me as hard as possible. When she went back and forth, she nearly hurt me by bending my cock the wrong way.

"Ow," I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

"Sorry baby, I'll be more gentle," she replied.

I didn't believe her as she continued, but soon we switched to missionary where she once again was being quite the demanding bitch. She continuously told me to fuck her harder as if she wanted me to punish her, so I kept pounding her as hard as I could with my big cock. I guess tonight I just wasn't doing it for her as she held her legs up in the air.

Slapping me out of nowhere in the face, she said, "Fuck me!"

I stopped and looked at her as if anger was about to spill from all the pores on my face. As I readjusted to pound her pussy as hard as I possibly could, I slapped her breasts with my palm and then the back of my hand.

"Ou, yeah," she moaned. "Just like that baby."

The whole time I was thinking what the fuck is wrong with you tonight? Pounding her pussy so deep that any other night she'd have said mercy, she took it like a champ and asked for more. We switched to doggy since I couldn't stand to look at her face any longer.

Now fucking her from behind, I slapped her ass cheeks every moment that I could get until they were cherry red. I held onto her sides and then fucked her as hard as I possibly could until her ponytail caught my eye. I grabbed it and then pulled as hard as I could, causing her to arch her back towards me to the point of our faces being cheek to cheek.

Whatever it was that she wanted that night, she was now clearly getting. She had unlocked the rage in me by treating me like a piece of shit and now I was treating her like a sex slave to be punished anytime I wished.

Flopping to her stomach, she became exhausted. I wasn't sure if she had came or not, but I didn't care enough to ask. Slipping my cock back into her, she gasped and I pummeled her from behind as she laid there. Thrusting as hard and fast as I possibly could, I made her moan as if she was in pain. I grabbed her ponytail again for good measure and then whispered into her ear.

"You like that?"

"Yeah," she moaned back.

"You want me to cum in your pussy?" I asked.

"Yeah," she moaned once more.

Placing my free hand around her neck, I choked her for as long as I felt my cum shooting into her pussy. When I was done, I let go of her completely and got up to my knees with my cock still in her now loose pussy.

"That was so good," she mumbled.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said sarcastically.

"Baby," she began. "You just gave me the best fuck ever because I got you mad. We need to do that more often."

Like hell we do, I thought.