Numb

Fucking... that's pretty much all I could ever think about these days. I was addicted to getting off by any means, which usually meant masturbating in my room to anything that was available at my fingertips. Fat or skinny, straight or gay, it didn't matter, I watched it all.

I wasn't getting off because of the videos, it was just some sort of habit that I was stuck in. It was like I needed to be watching someone else fucking so that I could get off myself. It would make me sick afterward if I was watching something that was absolutely disgusting and not my cup of tea, but I always went back for more – more punishment.

The same thing went for my friend with benefits. She was short and cute, barely handled my cock in her pussy and loved to suck my cock at a moment's notice. Booty calls occurred frequently until the day I had a moment of clarify.

There is nothing quite like being sick after watching a porn that millions upon millions of viewers enjoy watching on a daily basis. To think that we are all some kind of fucked up that we can't stop, just simply made me sick. I couldn't do it some days. Some days I would sit there, browse through images of attractive women and just get off on how their faces looked instead of seeing them get fucked by the big black cocks, or seeing the BBW videos where I couldn't even see their pussies among all the rolls. Porn had become a bad habit for me and it was taking a toll on my health.

One day I found myself to be so horny that I knew masturbating half a dozen times was not the answer. I needed to pound a pussy and take out my frustrations on it. There was just no other way of me settling my body down.

Once my friend with benefits had come over for the booty call, we stripped naked and I laid on the bed. She knelt down and sucked my cock for several minutes until she was ready for my cock in her pussy.

Ripping open the wrapper, I slid the condom over my cock and then she told me to move so she could lay down. Normally she wanted to go on top and be in control, but she must have felt my need to be in control, or wanted to be taken control of that day.

Laying down on her back, I rubbed my cock on her pussy and then gently slid it in. She gasped as she always did when I slid my cock deep into her pussy. No matter what we did, the limits of her pussy were always stretched when my cock was inside her. She always moaned like crazy when I fucked her and she usually got off several times before we'd finish. Some nights she'd even get lucky enough to have two sessions, which would leave her barely able to walk to her car.

Tonight was not one of those nights though. Within five minutes of pounding her pussy, I was cumming into the condom. I was so concerned with causing her pain and getting my frustrations out that I didn't remember to breathe – at all. I doubt that I held my breath for a whole five minutes, but I'd say it was pretty darn close to that.

Pulling out of her, I apologized for being so quick, "Sorry, I know this normally doesn't happen."

"That's okay," she reassured me. "I don't need much to get off anyway. Your anaconda barely fits, so I'm getting stimulated regardless."

I let out a short laugh and smirked at her as I then got off the bed and cleaned myself up. Once we had both put out clothes back on, she gave me a quick kiss and then left.

As soon as I closed the door behind her, I instantly felt sick. I ran up the stairs to the washroom and then began to puke.