Hold The Onions

My boyfriend and I had had a long day, so we decided to go to the new burger joint for a bite to eat. I normally did a lot of the cooking, but it was nice to go out once in a while to have a break.

We both worked Monday to Friday, but by the end of the week neither of us were in the mood for cooking, or eating leftovers. We were told the new burger joint was really good and used beef that wasn't frozen, nor had any of those nasty fillers in it. I wasn't a vegetarian, but I was warming up to the idea as it became harder and harder to find good quality food in town with such high demands in the market.

I would spend hours watching cooking shows, as well as Steven and Chris to come up with ideas for the apartment. Two gay men living in a small apartment was cute, but it was challenging due to not having a lot of space to work with. I was very thrifty and crafty too, so I would always come up with ideas and projects for us to work on in the winter months when it was too cold to go out.

When we got up to the front of the line at the restaurant, my boyfriend ordered the standard burger with everything. I wasn't in the mood to be picky, so I ordered the same thing with some sweet potato fries and dill dip.

"Oh, and no onions please. Thank you," I told the cashier.

My boyfriend gave me a little smile and scratched at my side as a cute tickle. Tonight was going to consist of him fucking me and he knew it since I didn't forget about the onions for once. Let's just say that onions and I don't get along very well, so I have to avoid them.

Our burgers and fries were so delicious. We would later text our friend who recommended the place and let other friends know how good it was via Facebook. On the walk home, we walked shoulder to shoulder as we linked arms. The neighbourhood we lived in was safe and didn't really frown upon gay couples, but we never really went too far with the PDA.

Locking the door to the apartment, I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. As I was bending over the sink, my boyfriend's hand slid down my crotch and my belt was undone in the blink of an eye. He then pulled my cock out of my pants and began to jerk me off from behind.

I cleared my throat. "Do you mind?" I asked.

"No, not at all," I whispered in my ear.

"You should probably brush your teeth too, you had onions on your burger."

Looking at him through the mirror, he rolled his eyes and let go of my cock. Walking out of the bathroom to let him brush his teeth, I stripped quickly into my man thong and then rushed back to the bathroom. I dropped to my knees as he finished wiping his mouth in the towel and then undid his pants.

"My turn?" he asked, looking down at me.

He grabbed my face in his hand as I pulled his cock out and then took it inside my mouth. If I had not brushed my teeth before sucking his cock it would have tasted like the juicy burger I ate, which probably wouldn't have been as bad as I thought it was going to be. Oh well, too late now.

Sucking on his cock for a while, I played with his head using my tongue and then jerked myself as well. He dropped his pants to the floor and then had me stand up so he could suck my cock as well. I ran my fingers through his hair as he blew me.

"Oh, baby," I moaned. "You don't have to do this for long. I just want you to fuck me."

He continued for a couple of minutes and then sucked my cock dry. We walked to the bedroom and he undressed as I jumped onto the bed and then laid on my side with a bottle of lube. I popped the top open and then waited for him to get ready. Once he was next to me, I squirted lube all over his cock and then set it down next to me on the bed.

Rubbing his cock against my asshole, he pulled slightly on my upper cheek and then slowly slid his cock inside. Laying on my side always allowed him to slide in with ease for some reason. It was our best kept secret for anal sex and only shared it with struggling gay or straight couples that were going through insane amounts of lube.

Slowly fucking my ass, he then held onto my stomach and back. I rubbed my head into the sheets as he slid his cock in and out of my ass. It felt so good to be pleasured by him on a Friday night that the rough work week always seemed worth it. He continued fucking me slowly until he reached for my hand and then moved me onto my back. Now fucking me in missionary, he began to kiss me and jerk my cock. I placed my hands on his ass and squeezed every time he'd go deep inside me.

Keeping my legs open wide, he fucked me until he pulled out and then came all over my belly. He then grabbed my cock, jerked it and then blew me until I was shooting cum into the air.

Now covered in both our cum, I needed to clean up.

"I think I'm going to go for a shower to wash off," I told him.

"Let me help," he offered as he proceeded to lick all the cum off my belly.

"Wow, you're clearly just as dirty as I am. You're coming for a shower as well."