Rock The Boat

Getting time off from work wasn't easy, nor was planning a wedding while I worked. Days off were spent with wedding planners, caterers, florists and other people involved in making the day special. It was a long process, but when it was all said and done, my fiancee and I could relax and go on a brief, but well-deserved honeymoon.

Our plan was to rent a boat and drop anchor off the shore so we were far away from everyone. A buddy of mine owned a marina and said he had the perfect vessel for us, so we checked it out prior to the wedding and put a deposit down. The boat would be our private little island for a few days and nobody would bother us until we got back to shore.

After the craziness of the wedding, the beautiful day came to a close with my wife and I going straight to bed. We were to wake up the next day and drive to the marina where we would set sail on our honeymoon and hear nothing but waves as they hit the hull and perhaps some seagulls flying overhead.

Driving into the parking lot, we pulled out the bags we packed for the couple of days on the water and then gave my buddy the cheque for the rest of the payment. He gave us the keys, checked my license and then wished us well. Having my boat license came in handy, but I could never justify owning one when it would be sitting on dry dock all winter.

Once we were all set, I started up the boat and then drove out into the bay until we were far enough away from the marina that it was barely recognizable. Dropping anchor, we then setup towels on the bow of the boat and laid out in the sun for half an hour. Once we were finished tanning, we went below to making lunch and avoid the hottest part of the day.

My wife said she was tired and was going to lay down, but wanted me to join her. As we spooned, she grabbed my hand and slid it down the front side of her bikini to her wet pussy. I began to rub her as she then slid her hand into my bathing shorts and found my cock.

After playing with each other for a while, my shorts came off and her bikini bottoms as well as I rubbed my cock on her pussy from the spooning position. She lifted her leg and then grabbed my cock to guide it in. I kissed her neck as I slowly began to fuck her and she began to moan.

Reaching my arm over her, I slid my hand under her bikini top and lifted it up so I could fondle her breasts for a bit. She thrust herself backward into me as I did and then we switched to doggy so it wasn't such an awkward position.

Bending over on all fours, I fucked her hard from behind, squeezing her ass as I pounded it to the rhythm of the waves hitting the boat. She reached back and began to rub her clit so she could cum and I slowed down once she did.

Again we switched positions, this time to missionary where we would finish. Turning over, she spread her legs and I slipped my cock back into her pussy. I fucked her steady for a while as I grabbed onto her breasts. Once she gave me the signal, I grabbed her legs and then fucked her as hard as I could until we both came.

Leaning over as my cock finished squirting cum into her pussy, we kissed passionately and told each other I love you. We continued kissing for a few minutes and then smiled at each other as we stopped.

"Well then," she huffed.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Is it just me, or does sex feel better out on the water?"